Important Tips to Remember
Here are the crucial tips to remember during sushi preparation:
- Using cling wrap on the mat prevents rice from sticking to the mat.
- To avoid excessive stickiness, immerse your fingers in cold water before handling the rice.
- Make sure each sheet doesn’t have too much rice on it. Achieve a good balance between the rice and the other fillings.
- You should be able to get 8 pieces out of one roll (without the cut-offs) for a total of 40 pieces, making this ideal for 4 to 5 people.
- Each sushi roll measures 7 inches (17 cm) in length.
So that was our quick homemade sushi dish recipe with plenty of practical tips and tricks to help you roll like a master.
Want to win exciting cash rewards? If so, all you need to do is simply try this dish and tag us with #MadeWithLicious on Instagram for a chance to win Licious cash. Hurry, get cooking!