1. This promotional campaign/contest titled as ‘Licious – NTR Jr. Birthday Contest’ (“Contest”) is conducted and organised by Delightful Gourmet Private Limited (“Licious”) for purely promotional purposes and the Contest shall be governed by the following terms and conditions.
2. The Contest is valid only in India.
3. Users eligible to participate in the Contest in accordance with the eligibility criteria specified in point no. 4 of these Terms and Conditions and participating in the Contest shall be hereinafter referred to as the “Participants”.
4. To be eligible to take part in the Contest, the Participants need to confirm to the following eligibility criteria:
a) an individual person;
b) an Indian citizen;
c) residing in either Vijayawada, Vizag or Hyderabad;
d) aged 18 years and above;
e) legally eligible to enter into a contract;
f) must be a registered Licious App user and the profile must be registered in the name of the Participant;
g) Instagram profile must be registered in the name of the Participant;
h) must be available for the Photoshoot
5. Participation is entirely voluntary, and the Participant is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”).
6. Information as available on Licious’s official social media handles and the Licious App shall be the only authentic and valid information about the Contest. Licious shall not be responsible for any incorrect/misleading information relating to the Contest, presented/ displayed on any other source & will not be liable for any loss suffered by any Participant based on the representation, terms, conditions, information presented / displayed on any other source.
7. To participate in the Contest, the participant/s must follow each of the following steps:
a) Post a picture/video on their Instagram profile of a meat-based dish (“Post”),
b) Tag Licious’s official Instagram profile @licious_foods
c) Post the hashtag #LiciousNTRBday
8. Duration and Timelines of the Contest:
a) The Contest begins on the 19th of May, 2023 at 00:00 hours and shall continue until communicated (“Contest Period”). Entries received after the Contest Period will not be considered.
b) The winning participants (“Winner”) of the Contest shall be announced within 14 days after the last date of the Contest Period.
9. Selection of Winner:
a) 1 (One) Winner shall be selected from the Participants, who posted the above mentioned picture/video and tagged the respective official Instagram profiles and affixed the abovementioned hashtags to the Post, by way of random selection and shall win “an opportunity to be featured alongside NTR Jr. (“Artist”) on hoarding/s in Vijayawada, Vizag, Hyderabad, or such other place as determined by Licious” (“Reward”).
b) The Winner shall participate in a Photoshoot where Licious shall arrange for high-resolution images of the Winner (“Photoshoot”) to be taken for the purpose of being placed on hoarding/s in Vijayawada, Vizag, Hyderabad, or such other place as determined by Licious.
c) Winner’s participation in the Contest is non-transferable and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
d) The selection of the winners will be solely at the discretion of Licious which shall be final and binding on all the participants.
10. Winners shall be announced on Licious’s official social media handles/pages.
11. The Winners will be required to submit all of the below details within 3 days of the announcement through the Direct Message feature on Instagram to Licious’s official social media handle or via any other means that may be communicated at the time by Licious:
- Full Name,
- Phone Number,
- Complete postal address with pin code with proof,
- Email ID registered on the Licious App,
- Photograph, &
- Valid ID Proof
- Instagram ID
12. Licious reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the Contest, including extending, withdrawing, modifying, changing or discontinuing the Contest without notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion and without any liability.
13. Licious shall not be liable in any manner for any claim arising out of or in respect to the Contest other than as mentioned herein. Under no circumstances, shall Licious, its directors, employees, officers, affiliates or subsidiaries, be liable to the Participants/Winner(s) and/or any third party for any lost profiles or lost opportunity, direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental or punitive damages whatsoever as result of their participation in the Contest. In the event of any dispute/claim regarding the Contest, Licious shall not be liable/responsible in any manner whatsoever. In case of any such dispute or difference in respect of the Contest, the decision of Licious shall be final and binding on all Participant(s) or Winner(s).
14. Licious at no point represents that the Winner shall be meeting, communicating or engaging with the Artist at any point throughout the Contest or during the Photoshoot or at any point thereafter.
15. Licious is responsible for:
a) Providing meals for the Winner/s, &
b) Providing the space/studio and the Photographer along with the equipment and staff required for the Photoshoot.
16. Licious is not responsible for:
a) any incorrect details provided by the participant and/or delay in receipt of communication and/or non-receipt of communication for any reason whatsoever;
b) any charges, levies, costs if incurred by the participants to participate in this activity;
c) any transportation costs, if incurred by the participants to participate in this activity;
d) any loss of data due to server issues and other technical faults that may occur during real time monitoring of the submission of entries;
e) any errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, theft, destruction, unauthorized access, or alteration by participant or third party etc.
f) the safety of the Winner at any time
17. Apart from the entitlement to the Reward as mentioned above, the Winner shall have no other rights or claims against Licious.
18. The Winner gives Licious the right, license and permission to use their image and likeness and/or any interview statements in its publications, advertising, promotion or other media activities (including the Internet) in connection with the Contest or the Licious App. This consent includes, but is not limited to (a) Permission to interview, film, photograph, tape, or otherwise make a video reproduction of the Winner and/or record the Winner’s voice; (b) Permission to use the Winner’s name; and (c) Permission to use quotes from the interview(s) or excerpts of such quotes, the film, photograph(s), tape(s) or reproduction(s) of the Winners, and/or recording of the Winner’s voice, in part or in whole, in its publications, in newspapers, magazines and other print media, on television, radio and electronic media (including the Internet), in theatrical media and/or in mailings for educational and awareness. This consent is given in perpetuity and does not require prior approval from the Winner.
19. Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of Delightful Gourmet Private Limited, its subsidiaries and affiliates and their family members are not entitled to participate in the Contest.
20. Licious has endeavoured to make all reasonably practicable arrangements to minimize communication system difficulties but gives no guarantee therefore and shall not be liable for any failures in the same.
a. The participant’s entry shall be deemed to be forfeited if the participant fails to submit the required details or fails to submit them before the stipulated time mentioned herein above.
b. Licious shall not be responsible and/or liable in any manner whatsoever in case the participant is unable to participate due to failure on part of any technical issues or due to Internet provider, facility provider or their inability to access the Licious App.
c. The Participant/Winner shall be considered disqualified if they are unavailable for the Photoshoot.
d. Any single participant found using or participating through multiple accounts in the Contest shall be disqualified immediately and shall be disqualified at the sole discretion of Licious.
e. Any Participant declared as the winner of the Contest by Licious, if unable to fulfill any one or more eligibility requirements, as specified in the aforementioned clauses of these Terms and Conditions, on the date of closure of the Contest, shall be disqualified from the Contest. Any communication, clarification, query, dispute in this regard by the winner or any of the legal heirs/guardians of the winner in any manner will not be entertained by Licious.
22. Licious will not be liable for any loss, claim, damage, expenses whether expressed, implied, real, consequential incurred by the Participant due to participation in the Contest or during the Photoshoot.
23. This Contest is open for the participation of individuals only. Corporate, Agencies, and any non-human legal entities are not entitled to participate in this Contest.
24. There is no entry fee or participation fee payable by the Participant/s for participating in this Contest. Licious will not accept any form of payment from any of the Participant/s interested in participating in the Contest. Further, participation in the Contest will not in itself make the Participant eligible to win the Contest.
25. Confirmation of eligibility of the participant/winner shall be subject to –
a) Successful completion of the process i.e., respond within 3 days of communication from the Licious team
b) Verification of Participant/Winner details mentioned above
c) Provision of correct details (address, phone number)
26. Licious shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations caused by weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, terrorist attack, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, acts of God or any other circumstances amounting to Force Majeure.
27. Licious shall not be responsible for any loss or damage if it has to discontinue or cancel the Contest in compliance with any law, ruling, order, regulation, requirement or instruction of any Central/State Government or for any other unavoidable reason beyond its control. The Participant/s shall be informed of such discontinuance/cancellation as soon as possible.
28. Licious will not be liable in case of any damage, loss, cost, claim, liability or expense (including legal costs and expenses) caused to or incurred by any act, omission or representation in respect of the reward of this Contest to the Winner.
29. The schedule, manner and other operation information with regard to opportunity to take part in Photoshoot shall be communicated separately to the Winner and the same shall be at the discretion of Licious. The Winner shall not be allowed to make any claim with regard to the same and shall have to comply with any such instruction duly informed by Licious’s representative. Further, the said photoshoot shall be an offline activity without any coverage on any platform and the Winner will not be allowed to promote or commercially exploit the same in any manner.
30. All disputes arising out of or in connection with this activity shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Bengaluru.