#MomChef: Pallavi Mathur Lal
Craving #MaaKaKhana? Try out this delicious recipe that’s been lovingly shared with us as part of our Mother’s Day campaign. We’re sure you’ll feel this mother’s love on your plate when you eat it. Enjoy!
What’s so special about this dish? Here’s what Abir has to say:
“I just love it!”
Buy chicken drumsticks online from Licious to prepare scrumptious fried chicken drumsticks at home. Explore our website to buy chicken online and master your culinary skills with delectable chicken recipes.
- Wash and clean the drumsticks and marinate with salt and pepper. Keep aside.
- Whisk an egg with some salt and keep it in a bowl large enough to fit in the drumsticks. Fill two separate plates with cornflour and breadcrumbs. Season the cornflour and the breadcrumbs with salt and Cajun spice.
- Heat the oil in the kadai. Take one drumstick and coat it with the cornflour completely. Next, dip it into the egg, and then drop it on the breadcrumbs so that the drumsticks are well coated. And fry in the kadhai.
- Repeat with all other drumsticks. Deep fry on medium heat so the chicken cooks through.
- Serve along with cheesy dip or salsa.