A lip-smacking plate of Fish Fingers is synonymous to Calcutta as Fish ‘n’ Chips is to London. A dish with unparalleled levels of crunch, and taste that lingers long after you’ve licked all your fingers, it’s probably every fish lover’s go-to snack. For a dish as popular as this one, you won’t even have to flex your culinary muscles, because our Ready to Cook Fish Fingers are as easy as- hooked, booked, and cooked!
Buy Bengali Style Fish Finger on Licious. Explore our website for a range of other ready to cook options to prepare your next delicious recipe with Licious!
|Prep Time||0 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- Remove the Bengali Style Fish Finger from the package and place it on a plate.
Deep-fry On The Hob (Time: 10 minutes)
- Place a deep-frying pan on medium heat. Add enough oil to completely submerge the pieces. Heat oil to 180℃. It shouldn't be so hot that the oil starts to smoke, nor too cool or the meat will just soak up all the oil. To test, slide a fish finger in the oil and if it sizzles then you should be on the right track.
- Once the oil is hot enough, slide in the fish fingers one by one gently into the oil. Make sure you don’t drop the pieces in as it may make the oil splatter onto your hand. Gently stir the fish fingers in the oil and turn them over occasionally till you get a golden brown colour on all sides.
- Once cooked, remove carefully onto a paper towel with a slotted spoon.
- Let the Bengali Style Fish Fingers rest for a few minutes once cooked.
- Serve with your favourite chutney or traditional kasundi.