Chicken recipes are one of the best recipes to try for a quick meal. There are many chicken recipes available online that you can try at home. One such recipe that has become very popular is Chicken Salsa. It is one of the easiest and fastest recipes to prepare anytime.
Depending on your preference, you can use hot or medium salsa to make the dish according to your taste! Perfectly juicy and tender, chicken breast pieces are baked with fresh tomato salsa and topped with a generous amount of cheese for a yummy chicken dish. You can try out this chicken and salsa recipe for any occasion. This highly flavourful dish can be enjoyed on its own or served with green salad or rice for a filling meal.
Chicken salsa is low on carbohydrates and is a keto-friendly recipe to try if you are someone looking for a healthy chicken recipe. Made with the perfect combination of chicken and salsa, the cheese topping takes the dish to the next level!
This dish is a must-try recipe if you’re looking for a quick and easy late-night meal or something to prepare when you have guests coming over. It not only looks fancy, but it is a delicious dish that will leave your guests impressed! Different chicken salsa recipes are made using various ingredients. The spices can be adjusted according to your taste to create the perfect chicken salsa recipe for family and friends.
Buy Licious Chicken Breast to Make This Delicious Chicken Salsa Recipe
We recommend using our chicken breast to prepare this yummy chicken salsa recipe. These are the meatier cuts of chicken from the bird’s breastbone. This cut is skinless and has a supple texture that you can use for various types of chicken recipes. All you need to do is apply a flavourful mix of different spices and pan-fry, grill, slow cook or bake these pieces to relish this delicious cut. Our expert meat technicians at Licious cut, and clean the meat, making it ready to use. All orders are delivered in vacuum-sealed packs to make things easy for you!
Our Licious chicken is sourced from government-approved biosecure farms. All our products go through 150+ quality checks and contain no antibiotic residue or hormones. Our products are never frozen to maintain freshness, and we ensure constant temperature controls between 0-4℃ at every stage.
So, order Licious Chicken Breast from our website to make this tasty chicken salsa.
|Prep Time||30 minutes|
|Cook Time||60 minutes|
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- ½ tbsp chilli powder
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp Paprika
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1½ cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil.
- Season the chicken breast with chilli, cumin, garlic, paprika powder, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Transfer the pieces to the skillet and cook for two minutes on each side or until the pieces are just browned.
- Spread the salsa on a baking dish and arrange the chicken breast pieces on top of the salsa. Pour the remaining salsa over the browned chicken pieces.
- Bake the chicken and salsa uncovered for about 30 minutes or until the chicken is well cooked.
- Remove the chicken salsa from the oven and sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake for another three to four minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and melted.
- Remove the dish from the oven and allow it to stand for about five minutes before serving.
Order our fresh chicken breast from our website to cook this yummy chicken salsa recipe at home. Be sure to take a few pictures for Instagram and tag us using #MadeWithLicious for a chance to win Licious Cash. Enjoy!