Whether leftover or freshly made tandoori chicken, give the age-old recipe a touch of modernism by turning it into a wrap. The following recipe is very easy and can be made in just 30 minutes if you’re cooking the tandoori chicken afresh. If you use leftover tandoori chicken, then you can make this recipe even more quickly. Moreover, it can be made using all the essential spices found in your kitchen. Read on to learn how to make tandoori wrap at home.
Buy Boneless Chicken Breasts online on Licious. Explore our website for other fresh chicken products such as Chicken Drumsticks, Chicken Thighs and Curry cuts and prepare your next delicious recipe with Licious.
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 600 gms Chicken Breast Fillets
- ¼ cup tandoori masala store-bought
- ½ cup hung curd
- oil as needed
- salt as needed
- 4 tortillas or pita bread cooked
- fresh coriander handful
- ½ cup mango chutney
- ½ cup Yoghurt plain
- ¼ cup cucumber grated
- pinch Aof cumin powder
- salt as needed
- In a bowl, combine chicken, tandoori masala and curd. Coat the chicken well and refrigerate it covered for at least 4 hours or overnight to marinate.
- Cook the chicken on a preheated grill on medium-high flame for about 15-20 minutes on both sides. Let it rest for about 5-10 minutes and then chop the chicken into bite-sized chunks.
- In a bowl, combine yoghurt, grated cucumber, cumin and salt. Refrigerate until serving time. On the cooked tortillas, add the tandoori chicken, mango chutney, cucumber raita and coriander. Roll up into wraps.
- Serve immediately along with your favourite dip.
Recipe Tip You can also use paratha or Kathi roll bread instead of pita bread or tortillas. Share your version of this recipe Have you tried Chicken Tandoori Wrap at home? If yes, then don't forget to share your version of the recipe with us. Frequently Asked Questions How can I avoid the wrap from turning soggy? Layer the wraps only when you're ready to serve. If you're packing them for lunch, then avoid the sauce and always wrap them around in a foil or parchment paper. You can add the sauce when ready to serve. How to make the mango chutney? Blend ¼ cup of raw mango chunks, a handful of coriander and mint leaves, 3-4 garlic cloves, ½ inch ginger, 2-3 green chillies and a pinch of salt and sugar into a fine smooth paste.