Chicken wraps are one of the easiest and quickest meals that can be made for lunch or dinner. It is also one of the few recipes that can be prepared using leftover chicken. All you need is cooked chicken, some vegetables and spices, a favourite spread and a tortilla. The chicken wrap is ready in under 20 minutes. A family favourite, check out our Chicken Wrap recipe below.
Buy Chicken Thigh- Boneless online on Licious. Explore our website for a range of other fresh chicken options such as Chicken Drumsticks, Chicken Thighs and Curry cuts and prepare your next delicious recipe with Licious.
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 200 gms Chicken Thighs cut into small cubes
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp Red Chili Powder
- ¼ tsp pepper powder
- ¼ tsp Cumin Powder
- ¼ tsp garam masala
- salt to taste
- ¼ cup onion sliced
- 1 tsp oil
- 2 Roti or Tortilla
- Cucumber Ranch or any spread of your choice
- ½ cup lettuce sliced
- ¼ cup onion sliced
- 1 cucumber sliced
For the Chicken
For the Wrap
- Take a pan and let it heat over medium flame. Put the tortilla on it and half cook it until it is slightly crispy. Set it aside.
- Take a pan and heat some oil in it. When the oil is hot, add the chicken cubes or shredded chicken to the pan. Sauté them for a minute. Then add the powdered spices such as turmeric powder, red chilli powder, pepper powder, cumin powder, garam masala and salt. Sprinkle water to cook the chicken.
- Take the cooked tortilla and add the chicken mixture at the centre. Then add the cucumber ranch, lettuce, onion and cucumber slices. Roll it tight in a foil and enjoy with ketchup or your favourite dip.
Recipe Tip You can add Tandoori masala to the chicken and convert this recipe into a Tandoori Chicken Wrap. Share your version of this recipe How do you make a Chicken Wrap at home? What are spreads and spices you use? Share your version with us. Frequently Asked Questions Can I make this recipe with Chicken Breasts? Yes. You can make this recipe with Chicken Breasts. Can I use a spread of my choice? Yes. You can add any spread of choice. You can also add the Licious Butter Chicken Spread or Continental Chicken Spread to this recipe.