Garlic, cheese and chicken make for a perfect combination of flavours, and when you add vegetables to it, the flavour enhances to another level. Moreover, it makes for a nutrition-packed complete meal that can be cooked within 15 minutes. So, Keto folks, you no longer have to sacrifice on your favourite chicken recipes. This dish is absolutely for you. Do give it a try!
Buy Chicken Breasts online on Licious. Explore our website for a range of other fresh chicken options such as Chicken Drumsticks, Chicken Thighs and Curry cuts and prepare your next delicious recipe with Licious!
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 450 gms Chicken Breasts (cut ino 1'' pieces)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper
- Salt and pepper as needed
- 3-4 garlic cloves minced
- ½ cup Tomatoes chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups baby spinach
- ½ cup Cheese shredded (mozzarella, cheddar, parmesan)
- 120 gms Cream Cheese
- In a saucepan, heat olive oil on medium-high flame and add the chopped chicken breasts. Season with a mix of Italian seasoning, red pepper, salt and pepper. Sauté for about 4-5 minutes until the chicken turns golden and is cooked through.
- Now, add the garlic and sauté for another minute until fragrant and then add chopped tomato, broccoli, spinach, shredded cheese and cream cheese. Cook for about 3-5 minutes more or until the broccoli is cooked.
- Serve with cooked pasta, rice, cauliflower rice or zucchini noodles.
Feel free to add in your favourite chopped vegetables depending on your intake.
Share your version of this recipe
Are you one of those who are conscious about the food they eat? Have you tried some Keto chicken recipes? Share your version of the recipe with us.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the substitute for crushed red pepper?
You can use paprika or red chilli flakes instead of red pepper.
How can I speed up the cooking time?
Cook the broccoli florets separately for about 3-4 minutes while your chicken is cooking in another pot. You can mix the broccoli at the end once the chicken is cooked.