As its name suggests, this chicken curry is super duper easy. It’s made with boneless pieces of chicken ensuring it cooks fast and is easy to eat. Order boneless chicken and give this chicken curry a try. We’re sure you’ll love it!
Buy Fresh Chicken Breast online on Licious. Explore our website for a range of other fresh chicken options such as Chicken Drumsticks, Chicken Thighs and Curry cuts and prepare your next delicious recipe with Licious!
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 large brown onion (sliced)
- 600 g chicken breast or thigh fillets (chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp ginger (finely grated)
- 400 g can crushed tomatoes
- cup ½light thickened cream
- salt (to taste)
- Coriander leaves (chopped)
- Roasted cashews (roughly chopped)
- Heat oil in a large nonstick frying pan over medium heat. Add onion and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Increase heat, add chicken and cook for 5 minutes, until brown. Add garlic and curry powder and cook, stirring for 1 minute longer.
- Add ginger, tomatoes and cream. Simmer for 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, stirring occasionally. Season with salt.
- Garnish with coriander and roasted cashews.
- Let the curry rest for a few minutes before serving.
- Serve with rice and cucumber.