An idea of a romantic date may tempt you in the wake of the ongoing pandemic. However, there is no better way to spend Valentine’s Day than experimenting with your culinary skills by preparing our take on the classic Spaghetti and Meatballs.
Love chicken? How about trying Crispy Chicken Poppers? Our chefs created them, along with the recipe we’re about to share today. When we say these Spaghetti Meatballs are easy to make, we mean incredibly easy. That’s because Licious Crispy Chicken Poppers are stuffed with cheese and jalapeños for a little spice, dipped in batter, breaded and ready-to-fry. You don’t have to do anything except deep-fry them for 8 minutes and voilà! The meatballs are good to go.
Crisp from the outside and soft from inside, they make the perfect accompaniment to a marinara sauce and al dente spaghetti. Wondering how to cook this recipe? Here’s a step-by-step process to prepare the best Spaghetti & Meatballs recipe:-
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||40 minutes|
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 400 gms tomatoes diced
- 450 gms tomato purée
- 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan plus more for serving
- fresh basil optional
- Crispy Chicken Poppers One Packet Licious
- Heat olive oil in a saute pan over medium-low heat.
- Add garlic and onion and cook while occasionally stirring for a few minutes until the onion becomes softened.
- Add the tomato sauce, diced tomato, sugar, salt, seasonings, black pepper, and stir well to combine.
- Add parmesan and cream and cook until warmed through for a minute or two.
- Remove the crispy chicken poppers from the Licious package and place them on a plate.
- Deep fry them using a non-stick deep-frying pan on medium heat for 8 minutes until golden brown.
- Cook your pasta according to packet instructions.
- If using standard spaghetti noodles, boil them for 12 minutes on high heat in water that has a pinch of salt and a dash of oil added to it.
Let us know in the comments how the entire experience was preparing this Chicken Meatballs Spaghetti recipe. If you post this signature dish on Instagram, use the hashtag #MadeWithLicious.