Eggs make for the perfect protein. Whether you are on a diet or are looking for a full-filling meal before heading to work, an egg recipe keeps you going for a while. From rich and spicy flavours from Indian homes in the form of egg curries to humble and perfectly seasoned appetisers, egg recipes are versatile and delicious. Keep reading to learn how to prepare a tasty and healthy egg cup recipe!
Make Some Tasty Egg White Breakfast Bites with Licious Classic Eggs
To make any egg recipe, you must use fresh eggs that come straight from the farm. And to make this convenient for you, we at Licious offer farm-fresh eggs from healthy chickens raised in a natural environment and restricted bio-security zones.
At Licious, we make cooking your favourite egg cups Recipe convenient and hassle-free. Licious eggs are antibiotic residue-free, making them safe for consumption by people of all ages. The eggs undergo 150+ quality and food safety checks before they are hygienically packed and delivered to your doorstep. So, order Licious Classic Eggs to make an easy cup cake recipe with egg or something else.
What do you know about Egg Cups Recipe?
There are dozens of egg cups recipes, but not really in a manner that defines a culture’s history and culinary journey. Put together a few simple ingredients, and you can make egg cups in muffin cups or even your coffee mug in under an hour.
There are several versions of this delicious recipe. Some alterations are:
- Egg muffins by adding herbs and vegetables like bell peppers, carrots, tomatoes and potatoes for colourful and healthy egg bites
- Adding your choice of proteins like chicken, turkey, ham and more to go the extra mile with flavours.
|Cook Time||25 minutes|
- 2 Licious Classic Eggs
- 250 grams of all-purpose flour
- 150 grams of quinoa flakes
- 200 grams of corn kernels
- 150 grams of capsicum roasted in oil and diced in cubes
- 2 tbsp feta cheese crumbled
- 2 tbsp chives
- 250 ml Milk
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt as required
- Pepper as required
- Take a large mixing bowl and add flour and quinoa flakes. Stir them until they are well combined.
- Add the capsicum, corn kernels, feta cheese, chives, salt and pepper to the mixture. Stir all the ingredients properly until they are properly mixed.
- Take another bowl and add milk along with egg whites and olive oil. Whisk them well.
- Pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture and mix all the ingredients properly, ensuring there are no lumps.
- Take about 12 muffin paper cases and place them in an oven pan.
- Preheat the oven.
- Using a medium-sized spoon, pour the batter into the cases till they are a little over half filled.
- Bake in the muffin mixture for 15-20 minutes or till the muffins are cooked.
- Set aside for a few minutes till they cool down.
- Serve warm!
Eggs are a versatile ingredient. They are also easily available, which allows people to use them in creating different dishes. This delicious, healthy and easy-to-make egg cup recipe is one. To make this recipe, Order your Licious Classic Eggs and get them delivered right to your doorstep.