Make magic and spread cheer this holiday season. Feast on some gourmet delicacies right at home with friends and family. Our pre-marinated Fish with Cafe de Paris Butter is easy to cook and utterly delicious. Its combination of mixed herbs, anchovies, shallots, and Worcestershire sauce lend it a rich aroma and exquisite taste. Relish an unforgettable feast!
Watch this video to see how you can make our Ready-to-Cook Fish with Café De Paris Butter at home:
|Prep Time||2 minutes|
|Cook Time||8 minutes|
- Remove the Fish with Café De Paris Butter from the package and place it on a tray. Toss and massage the fish to refresh the marinade.
Roasting in an Oven (Time: 8 - 9 minutes)
- Warm up your oven to 180℃ or Gas Mark 4. Grease a baking tray with a teaspoon of oil, place the fish on the tray skin-side up, and place it in the preheated oven.
- After 3-4 minutes, place the butter on top of the fish and let it cook for a further 3-4 minutes. The butter will melt and give the fish a lovely golden-brown colour and delicious flavour.
- Let the Fish with Café De Paris Butter rest for about 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve with roasted vegetables for a delicious Christmas spread.