#MomChef: Anita P
Craving #MaaKaKhana? Try out this delicious recipe that’s been lovingly shared with us as part of our Mother’s Day campaign. We’re sure you’ll feel this mother’s love on your plate when you eat it. Enjoy!
What’s so special about this dish? Here’s what Khushi has to say:
“Its finger-licking good.”
Buy Fresh Chicken Curry Cut online on Licious. Explore our website for a range of other fresh chicken options such as Chicken Drumsticks, Chicken Thighs and Curry cuts and prepare your next delicious recipe with Licious!
- 500 grams chicken
- 2 onions, sliced
- 8 - 10 green chillies slit into half
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp dhania powder
- 2 tbsp oil
- Salt - to taste
- 1 cup water
- Heat oil in a pan, add onions, fry for 5 mins.
- Add green chilies, fry for 5 mins.
- Add chicken, saute for 5 mins.
- Add salt, pepper & dhania (coriander) powder, & cook well for 5 mins, till chicken leaves oil.
- Add 1 cup water, cover & cook on low flame for 20 mins.
- Serve hot & garnish with lemon.