#MomChef: Shobha Rani
Craving #MaaKaKhana? Try out this delicious recipe that’s been lovingly shared with us as part of our Mother’s Day campaign. We’re sure you’ll feel this mother’s love on your plate when you eat it. Enjoy!
What’s so special about this dish? Here’s what Kranthi has to say:
“Basically I love seafood and my mom prepares this especially for me.”
Buy Fresh Murrel Steaks online on Licious. Explore our website for a range of other fresh seafood options such as Fish, Prawns and Crabs and prepare your next delicious recipe with Licious!
- 1/2 kg Korameenu fish
- 100 grams Ladies finger
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 100 ml oil
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 Tamarind - Big lemon size
- tsp ½garam masala
- 2 tsp Onion tomato paste
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp Menthi powder
- Spring onion - Half bunch
- leaves Menthi- some
- leaves Curry- Some
- Coriander- some
- Water - as per required
- First we have to clean and cut fish into medium size pieces. Make two pieces from one ladies finger.
- Next, make a thick tamarind paste.
- Add salt, turmeric, koora karam, ginger garlic paste to the fish..
- Heat oil in a pan, add curry leaves, spring onion, menthi leaves, onion tomato paste and fry it. Add menthi powder to it and fry it for some time.
- Now add ladies finger and fry. Add Korameenu fish and mix gently and then add tamarind juice to this. Close the lid.
- It takes 20 minutes to make perfect pulusu.
- Open the lid and check to see if the oil has come up, the fish and ladies finger is boiled perfectly.
- Now add coriander powder and coriander leaves.
- Close the lid for five minutes and keep it off the stove.
- So the tasty "Korameenu chepa pulusu " is ready to serve.