Lamb is a versatile meat that can be cooked in a variety of ways. For Lamb Tikka Kebabs, Lamb pieces are coated in a spicy tikka masala and then grilled to perfection. These succulent Lamb Tikka Kebabs can be an ideal side dish or appetizer. You can easily make this lamb recipe at home with ingredients found in your kitchen. Check it out!
Buy Boneless Lamb Curry-Cut online on Licious. Explore our website for a range of other fresh red meat options for lamb or goat cuts such as goat ribs, lamb legs, soup bones and more! Prepare your next delicious recipe with Licious!
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 100 ml yoghurt
- 4 garlic cloves crushed
- 1- inch ginger peeled and grated
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp coriander
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 500 gms boneless lamb cut into 1-inch cubes
- Take a large bowl. Add garlic cloves, ginger, cumin powder, coriander powder, garam masala, turmeric powder, chilli powder and salt. Mix the spices. Add yoghurt and mix the ingredients. Add the lamb pieces and coat them nicely. Marinate the lamb pieces for 4 hours or overnight.
- Massage the marinated pieces. Thread each of them to the skewers.
- Take a grill pan and glaze it with some ghee. On medium-high heat place the skewers and pan grill the kebabs for 7 minutes on each side. Sprinkle some lime juice if required and serve hot.
Brush melted butter or ghee on the kebabs before serving. This gives the kebabs an extra glaze.
Share your version of this recipe
How do you make Tikka Kebabs at home? Share your version with us! You can check out our variety of Kebab recipes here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which another cut of lamb can I use for this recipe?
You can use the leg or shoulder cut of the lamb for this recipe.
Can I sprinkle some garam masala before serving?
Yes. If you want that extra kick of flavour, then you can sprinkle some garam masala before serving.