Indulge in the wholesomeness of the delicious Malabar fish curry. Rich, creamy fish curry with the goodness of coconut milk. The dish made with Sea Bass Curry Cut is rich in nutrients like omega – 3 fatty acids, proteins, and several vitamins. This easy to make dish isn’t just healthy but also packed with flavors. To make sure your fish is all things fresh, start by ordering the freshest fish in town only on Licious. Delivered in under 90 minutes, it is always chilled between 0-4°C, never frozen. This allows the fish to retain its tender juiciness all the way to your doorstep!
Buy the Sea Bass Fish only on Licious. Order Now
|Prep Time||60 minutes|
- 120 gms Sea Bass fish curry cuts
- Salt as per taste
- ginger garlic paste
- 5 ml Tamarind pulp
- 5 gms Coriander chopped
- 2 Tomatoes finely chopped
- 30 gms whole Coriander Seeds
- 1 gms Mustard Seeds
- onion chopped
- 10 nos curry leaf
- 50 gms red chilli
- 10 ml Coconut Oil
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Sugar as per taste
- Marinate Sea Bass cuts with - salt, turmeric, lime, mix well. Keep for 20 minutes
- Soak whole coriander seeds and whole begdi chilli together for 3 to 4 hrs at least.
- Boil soaked ingredients, after boiling make a paste, and strain it.
- Take a pan, add coconut oil, add chopped onions, mustard seeds, curry leaves and add all the masalas, cook it till translucent.
- Add chopped tomatoes. Stir well.
- Add 1 cup coconut milk and tamarind pulp.
- Put the strained paste, cook it well and add fish curry cuts in the gravy. Cook for 20 minutes.
- In another pan, add coconut oil, add, mustard seeds, curry leaves, whole red chilli, 10 curry leaves
- Garnish with chopped coriander and fried curry leaves.