Picture this: you’re almost done with work, and are ready to sit down and catch the cricket. Then, your phone rings and your friends invite themselves over for a cricket party. Your hands reach for that bag of chips, but you swore you’d eat healthier this year, plus, you don’t want to feed your friends chips alone. You take a step back, breathe, walk over to your fridge and look inside. Leftover parathas and Licious Malai Tikka. Score!
With our Chicken Malai Tikka that cooks in 8 minutes, you can easily put together delicious, wholesome rolls and have something filling yet delicious for your guests. Your title as the best host ever still stands!
Why Licious Chicken Malai Tikka?
Creamy, tender and juicy, everybody loves Chicken Malai Tikka. If you aren’t too fond of spice, this is the perfect meaty starter for you. If you are a spice lover, you can simply pair it with spicy chutney – make sure to check inside the pack for our Spicy Pudina Chatni! Not to forget – the many flavours in the delicious marinade. Cream, yoghurt, an assortment of spices that includes cardamom and mace…and more!
The only tricky part about making Malai Tikka at home is that it requires a grill or an oven to create the rich, smoky flavours. But with Licious’ Chicken Malai Tikka, all you need is a pan! Since our meats are freshly marinated and smoked, you just need to fry them for about 8 minutes and you’ll get the delicious smokey flavours in your kitchen.
Here’s how you can cook up the Chicken Malai Tikka in 8 minutes!
Once you cook up the malai tikka, quickly whip up a chicken malai tikka roll in just a few minutes!
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||8 minutes|
- 1 pack Licious Malai Tikka
- 2 rotis
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 Green Chilli sliced
- Slice of lemon
- Spicy Pudina Chatni
- Start with a roti. This snack is the perfect way to finish off your leftover rotis or parathas from the day! Or, if you don’t have any rotis leftover, ready-made parathas are the quickest and easiest way to make this treat.
- Heat up your roti or fry your paratha and spread a generous amount of spicy pudina chatni on it.
- Add in the cooked Licious Malai Tikka. You can choose to cut them into smaller pieces if you wish.
- Top off the Licious Malai Tikka with a squeeze of lime and freshly sliced onions for some tartness and spiciness. Pickled onions are a great choice too!
- Roll the roti up, and you’re good to go!
Loved our Malai Tikka Roll? You’ll love our range of freshly marinated kebabs & tandoori treats - all cook in 8 minutes! If you wish to make your own Malai Tikka, order Licious’ boneless Chicken Tikka Cut and marinate & cook it as per your liking! A dish as yummy as this can’t not be shared on your social media, so, do post, tag us and use #MadeWithLicious for a chance to get featured on our page!