When you think of romantic dinners, seafood probably isn’t the first thing that comes to mind. This mouth-watering Salmon dish will definitely change that. Served with a delicious Lemon Garlic Butter sauce, this dish is a treat for the eyes. (and for the tastebuds as well)
Start this recipe by placing an order for the freshest fish from Licious and have it delivered to you within 90 minutes. Passing over 150+ quality and safety checks before it reaches your doorstep, we ensure the fish is fresh making them the perfect choice for your recipes!
Buy Salmon Fish online on Licious. Explore our website for a range of their Licious Seafood options to prepare your next delicious recipe with Licious!
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 500 gms Licious Atlantic Salmon Steak (Salmon Fillets work really well too)
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp crushed garlic
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Chopped Dill
- Add the Butter, Lemon Juice and Crushed Garlic into a pan and bring to medium heat
- Once the butter has melted and the smell of raw garlic is gone, add the Chopped Dill into the pan and sautee for a few seconds
- Add the Atlantic Salmon Steaks into the pan and fry for about 5 minutes or until the colour changes from pink to brown
- Transfer to a plate and serve along with roasted vegetables