Stir-fry recipes are one of the easiest and super quick ways to make a filling meal. Thai cuisine has a variety of stir-fried recipes that you can prepare in just 30 minutes. Here we share the Peanut Chicken stir-fry recipe that you can make with chicken, vegetables and peanut butter. The nutty flavour of this recipe is delicious and unique. Check out the recipe below!
Buy Chicken Breast Boneless online on Licious. Explore our website for a range of other fresh chicken options such as Chicken Drumsticks, Chicken Thighs and Curry cuts and prepare your next delicious recipe with Licious!
|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||25 minutes|
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- ¾ cup chicken broth
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon Pepper
- 500 gm Chicken Breasts boneless skinless (cut into strips)
- 3 teaspoons olive oil divided
- 1 cup Chopped Onion
- 1 cup green pepper thinly sliced
- 1 cup sweet red pepper thinly sliced
- 1½ cups fresh mushrooms sliced
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- Take a small bowl and add cornstarch and peanut butter to it. Mix thoroughly. Then add chicken broth and mix the ingredients. Then add soy sauce, ginger and pepper. Give it a mix. Set aside.
- Take a medium-sized non-stick pan and heat some oil in it. Stir-fry the chicken for 3-4 minutes until it is no longer pink. Remove and set aside.
- In the same pan, add the onion and peppers. Fry them for a few minutes. Then add the sliced mushroom and fry until they turn soft. Add garlic and fry for a minute more.
- Add the cornstarch mixture to the pan and bring it to a boil. Let the sauce sit until it is thickened. Then add the chicken and let it get warm. Switch off the stove and serve the Peanut Chicken with steamed rice.
You can make this recipe spicy by adding cayenne pepper as required.
Share your version of this recipe
Do you make Peanut Chicken at home? What ingredients do you use? Share your version with us!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I add roasted peanuts to this recipe?
Yes. You can add unsalted roasted peanuts to this recipe.
Can I add more vegetables to this recipe?
Yes. You can add any vegetables of your choice.