For a foodie, making a choice is sometimes the most daunting part of cooking. If only you could mix and match to get the perfect combination to quench your cravings. When you’re feeling torn between the lightness of seafood and the richness of Thoothukudi flavours, try our Prawn Masala out!
Buy Licious Prawn Masala on Licious. Explore our website for a range of other Licious Ready to cook options to prepare your next delicious recipe!
- Remove the Prawn Masala from the package and place it in a bowl.
- Toss and massage the prawns to refresh the marinade.
Pan-fry On The Hob (Time: 7 minutes)
- Heat a teaspoon of oil in a non-stick frying pan. Spread out the prawns on the surface of the pan and let them sear on both sides, flipping occasionally.
- Sprinkle water into the pan occasionally to retain the moisture, and put a lid on so the moisture doesn’t escape.
- When the prawns are cooked, remove them on a plate and then deglaze the pan by adding some water to it and gently scraping the surface. You’ll be left with a thick, shiny sauce that you can use to coat the prawns before serving.
- Let the Prawn Masala rest for a few minutes once cooked.
- Garnish with coriander and fried green chillies. Serve with hot paper dosa or uthappam and boiled rice.