When a lazy weekend demands a laid-back movie marathon, a snack that’s quick, easy, and deliciously crunchy is in order. Now, you can deep fry our Ready to Cook Prawns Koliwada and be ready with a snack just in time for the first scene of your favourite movie.
Buy ready-to-cook Prawn Koliwada online on Licious. Explore our website for a range of other ready to cook options such as prawns zaffrani, habanero chicken wings, and more! Prepare your next delicious recipe with Licious!
|Prep Time||2 minutes|
|Cook Time||4-5 minutes|
- Remove the Prawns Koliwada from the package and place it on a plate.
Deep-fry On The Hob (Time: 4 - 5 minutes)
- Place a deep-frying pan on medium heat. Add enough oil to completely submerge the pieces. Heat oil to 180℃. It shouldn't be so hot that the oil starts to smoke, nor too cool or the prawns will just soak up all the oil. To test, slide a prawn in the oil and if it sizzles then you should be on the right track.
- Once the oil is hot enough, slide in the pieces one by one gently into the oil. Make sure you don’t drop the pieces in as it may make the oil splatter onto your hand. Gently stir the prawns in the oil and turn them over occasionally till you get a golden brown colour on all sides.
- Once cooked, remove carefully onto a paper towel with a slotted spoon.
- Let the Prawns Koliwada rest for a few minutes once cooked.
- Sprinkle on some chaat masala and serve with lemon wedges and onion rings.