We have the quickest way of satisfying your Indo-Chinese cravings
Sichuan cuisine, also known as Scezchwan cuisine, is well known for its flavourful, spicy dishes that are also easy to make. Sichuan, Hakka and other Chinese cuisines became quite popular in India because of the migrant Chinese communities in Kolkata. This culminated in a delicious fusion of cultures, that we know as Indo-Chinese today. And one of the most popular Indo-Chinese dishes is the Sichuan Chilli Chicken stir fry.
Spicy, yet comforting – almost every Indian has a soft spot for Sichuan Chilli Chicken. From chowing down on hot platefuls of Sichuan Chilli Chicken with your college friends to wrapping up a long workday with a bowl of rice and a Chilli Chicken fry, the dish goes with anything and can be enjoyed at any time. With this recipe, we offer you the easiest and quickest way to enjoy a comforting bowl of Sichuan Chilli Chicken Stir Fry – with our pre-marinated, ready-to-cook Sichuan Chilli Chicken!
Cuts of chicken thigh are freshly marinated in a typical Sichuan marinade before being packed and sent to your door. This means all you have to do to finish your stir fry, is to focus on the veggie prep and the final cooking!
Easy Sauce Recipe for your Chicken Stir Fry
You can also make a rich, Chinese Brown Sauce to tame the spiciness of the dish. Simply make some chicken stock with Licious Chicken Soup bones, mix in some sugar, dark soy sauce and chopped garlic. This sauce goes great with any stir fry and can be enjoyed as a dipping sauce as well.
If we have cut down on your cooking time with this recipe, let us know! Tell us how you made this dish in the comments below or give us a shout out on Instagram or Facebook. Tag us @licious_foods.
|Prep Time||8 minutes|
|Cook Time||12 minutes|
- 500 gms Licious Sichuan Chilli Chicken
- 1/4 cup yellow capsicum (cut into 1 inch strips)
- 1/4 cup red capsicum (cut into 1 inch strips)
- 1/2 cup Carrot (cut into 1 inch strips)
- 2 cups French beans
- 2 tbsp Chopped Garlic
- 2 tbsp Cooking oil
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- Place a wok on a medium-high flame and add the Cooking Oil
- Once the oil is heated, add the Chopped Garlic and cook until the raw smell disappears
- Add the Carrot, French Beans, Yellow and Red Capsicum into the wok and cook until just soft
- Once the vegetables have softened, remove from the wok
- Heat Cooking Oil again. Add the Licious Sichuan Chilli Chicken into the wok and cook for about 8 minutes
- Add the cooked vegetables and Soy Sauce into the wok and cook for an additional 5 minutes or until the chicken is properly cooked
- Serve with noodles or fried rice and garnish with chopped spring onions