#MomChef: Krishna Biswas
Craving #MaaKaKhana? Try out this delicious recipe that’s been lovingly shared with us as part of our Mother’s Day campaign. We’re sure you’ll feel this mother’s love on your plate when you eat it. Enjoy!
What’s so special about this dish? Here’s what Sujata has to say:
“ I love this dish so much because it looks so beautiful. ”
- 400 gms Chicken Mince
- Salt - to taste
- 1 cup Coriander leaves (chopped)
- 1 cup Carrots and Cabbage. (chopped)
- 2 tbsp fried onions
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp Black pepper powder
- 1 tsp Red Chili Flakes
- 1/2 cup Basmati rice soaked in water for an hour & drained
- In a large bowl, mix together the minced chicken, chopped carrots and cabbage, fried onions, ginger garlic paste, black pepper powder, salt, coriander leaves (chopped) and red chilli flakes .
- Grease your palm and make small round balls out of the mix. Coat each ball with the soaked rice (with added food colouring - optional).
- Steam for 20 minutes or till the rice is fully cooked. And serve!