Tandoori Chicken is an all-time favourite for most meat lovers. Juicy and tender chicken is marinated in a yoghurt and spice mix and then grilled. How about using this delicacy is other ways? A Tandoori Chicken Burger is equally delicious and simple to make. Here we share a Tandoori Chicken Burger recipe that will make your taste buds dance with joy. Check it out below.
Buy Boneless Chicken Breasts online on Licious. Explore our website for other fresh chicken products such as Chicken Drumsticks, Chicken Thighs and Curry cuts and prepare your next delicious recipe with Licious.
|Prep Time||25 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 8 medium chicken breasts washed & dried
- ½ cup Yoghurt
- 4 Burger Buns halved
- 2 small onions sliced
- 2 small carrots sliced
- 1 tbsp virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp tandoori masala
- 6 tsp Mint leaves
- 2 small tomatoes sliced
- 2 small cucumbers sliced
- 2 handful lettuce loose-leaves
- Take a bowl and add 2 tablespoons of yoghurt and tandoori masala to it. Give it a mix. Then add the chicken pieces and mix evenly. Set it aside for 10 minutes.
- Take a non-stick pan and heat some oil in it. Then add the marinated chicken and cook until golden brown.
- Take a bowl and add the rest of the yoghurt to it. Then add chopped mint leaves. Take the burger buns and lightly toast them. Then add a layer of the mint-yoghurt mix on the halves. Then add lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, carrot and onions. Place the chicken pieces on top and cover with the other half. Serve with coriander chutney.
You can also use minced chicken and make patties for the burger.
Share your version of this recipe
How do you make a Chicken Burger at home? What ingredients and method do you use? Share your version with us!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I make the burger spicier?
You can sprinkle a few red chilli flakes on top to make it spicier.
Can I add grilled onions to this recipe?
Yes. You can add grilled onions to this recipe.