This happy season ring in the festivities and whip up your magic at home. Our pre-marinated Thyme and Paprika Chicken, butterfly/spatchcock cut, is super delicious, easy to cook and lets you enjoy your party. The herb and spice mix with garlic gives the chicken a robust flavour and makes the meat juicy. This chicken classic is yours to savour!
Buy Thyme & Paprika Chicken – Half online on Licious. Explore our website for a range of other Chicken Spread options to prepare your next delicious recipe with Licious!
Watch this video to see how you can make our Ready-to-Cook Thyme and Paprika Chicken (Spatchcock) at home:
|Prep Time||2 minutes|
|Cook Time||50 minutes|
- Remove the Thyme & Paprika Chicken - Half from the package and place it on a tray.
- Toss and massage the chicken to refresh the marinade.
Roasting in an Oven (Time: 25 - 40 minutes)
- Warm up your oven to 160℃ or Gas Mark 4. Grease a baking tray with a teaspoon of oil and place the chicken on the tray. Cover it completely with aluminium foil and place the tray in the preheated oven. Let it cook for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove the baking tray from the oven, take off the aluminium foil, and use a spoon to pour the juices that have collected on the tray over the meat. Increase the temperature of the oven to 210℃ and place the uncovered chicken back in the oven. Let it cook for 15 minutes or until the skin turns golden-brown.
- Once the color is achieved and the skin becomes crispy remove the tray from the oven. Place the bird on a serving dish and once again drizzle the juices that have collected in the tray over it.
- Let the Thyme & Paprika Chicken - Half rest for about 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with roasted vegetables and creamy mashed potatoes for a delicious Christmas feast.