When an irresistible urge to devour a whole bowl of Chicken Chettinad Roast takes over your senses, there’s nothing you can do but give in. Good news, meat lovers, there’s a quick fix (literally!) With our Ready-To-Cook range of Chicken Chettinad Roast, you can now whip up your favourite meal faster than you can say, “Yes, please!”
Buy Chicken Chettinad on Licious. Explore our website for a range of other Licious Ready to cook options to prepare your next delicious recipe!
|Prep Time||2 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- Remove the Chicken Chettinad Roast from the package and place it in a bowl.
- Toss and massage the chicken to refresh the marinade.
Pan-fry On The Hob (Time: 15 minutes)
- Heat two tablespoons of oil in a non-stick frying pan. Spread out the pieces of chicken on the surface of the pan and let them sear on both sides, flipping occasionally.
- Sprinkle water into the pan to retain the moisture and put a lid on to prevent the moisture from escaping.
- Remove the lid and cook the chicken on medium to high heat, until most of the water has evaporated.
- Let the Chicken Chettinad Roast rest for a few minutes once cooked.
- Serve with steaming hot rice or enjoy as is with lemon wedges, fried curry leaves, and onion rings.