For most of us, if not all, sandy beaches, bright sunny skies, and the sweet richness of coastal delicacies scream- Vacation! Behold, the beach vacation you’ve been craving is closer to you than you can imagine. With our Ready to Cook Mediterranean Prawns, your vacation can be cooked and booked right in your kitchen.
Buy Mediterranean Prawn online on Licious. Explore our website for a range of other Ready to Cook options to prepare your next delicious recipe with Licious!
|Prep Time||2 minutes|
|Cook Time||6 minutes|
- Remove the Mediterranean Prawns from the package and place it in a bowl.
- Toss and massage the prawns to refresh the marinade.
Pan-fry On The Hob (Time: 6 minutes)
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a non-stick frying pan.
- Spread out the prawns on the surface of the pan and let them sear on both sides, flipping occasionally until cooked through.
Baking in an Oven (Time: 15 - 20 minutes)
- Preheat your oven to 180℃. While it’s heating, heat a teaspoon of oil in a non-stick frying pan. Spread out the prawns on the surface of the pan and let them sear on both sides.
- Once seared, transfer the prawns onto a baking tray. Place it in the oven to cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove the cooked prawns on a plate and deglaze the baking tray by sprinkling some water on it and gently scraping the surface. You’ll be left with a thick, shiny sauce that you can use to coat the prawns before serving.
Grill Method (Time: 15 - 20 minutes)
- Light up your barbecue grill. Place the prawns on the hot grills and let them brown on both sides, flipping them occasionally. As is the case with most grilled meats, it will turn out slightly drier than the hob method.
- Let the Mediterranean Prawns rest for a few minutes once cooked.
- Serve with herbed rice, or enjoy as is.