Whether it’s kitty parties or game night with friends, kebab sticks make for a perfect appetizer. The following recipe uses the juiciest portion of chicken, marinated in yoghurt sauce to give you a distinct and authentic flavour. It is a quick recipe that uses only 10 ingredients that are commonly found in every kitchen. Keep reading to know more.
Buy Boneless Chicken Thighs online on Licious. Explore our website for a range of other fresh chicken options such as Chicken Drumsticks, Chicken Thighs and Curry cuts and prepare your next delicious recipe with Licious!
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 1 kg boneless chicken thighs cut lengthways
- 150 gms Natural Yoghurt
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Dried Chilli Flakes
- 2 tsp garlic cloves
- 1 Lemon Zest and juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, mix all the marinade ingredients together. Cover the marinade bowl with a plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Wash and wipe the skewers clean. Stick the chicken pieces onto the skewers and place them on the grill plate. Grill for about 20 minutes or until slightly charred, golden-brown on the outside and cooked well on the inside.
- Garnish with some chaat masala and serve with mint chutney or the dip of your choice.
You can also dice bell peppers, onions and pineapples into cubes and cook along with chicken on the skewers.
Share your version of this recipe
What's your recipe for kebab sticks? Share your version of the recipe with us.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use red chilli powder instead of chilli flakes?
Yes. If you want the kebabs to be spicy, you can replace chilli flakes with a teaspoon of red chilli powder.
What can I serve with Kebab sticks?
You can serve green salad, coconut rice, butter-grilled corn cob, etc. along with kebab sticks.