When it comes to these bone-in, bite-sized pieces of chicken, there will never be enough of it on your plate. A dish that keeps you coming back for another bite is perfect for some binge therapy. After a long, hard day, these electric bombshells will turn your frown upside-down.
Buy Kozhi Milagu Varuval (Chicken Pepper Dry) online on Licious. Explore our website for a range of other Licious Ready to Cook options to prepare your next delicious recipes.
|Prep Time||2 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- Remove the Kozhi Milagu Varuval from the package and place it in a bowl.
- Toss and massage the chicken to refresh the marinade.
Pan-fry On The Hob (Time: 15 minutes)
- Heat two tablespoons of oil in a non-stick frying pan. Spread out the pieces of chicken on the surface of the pan and let them sear on both sides, flipping occasionally.
- Sprinkle water into the pan to retain the moisture and put a lid on to prevent the moisture from escaping.
- Remove the lid and cook the chicken on medium to high heat, until most of the water has evaporated.
- Let the Kozhi Milagu Varuval rest for a few minutes once cooked.
- Garnish with fried curry leaves. Serve with chapathis or biryani.