For many people, Easter is one of the most enjoyable times of the year because they get to enjoy Easter treats. As Easter approaches, now is the time to consider the Easter food you want to share with your family. Preparing an entire menu, from breakfast to dinner, raises the level of Easter excitement among all family members. In this article, we’ll go over a meaty & easy garlic bread recipe for Easter morning!
Origin of sausage garlic bread
As it contains baked crispy sausages and authentic Italian seasonings, sausage garlic bread is one of the most popular breakfast delicacies. It started as an American dish with an Italian twist, made with dough, Italian sausages and a few traditional seasonings. Nowadays, cheese, paprika, chiles, onions, mushrooms and other ingredients can be added to this recipes. In this article, we’ll look at how to make the tastiest garlic breads with sausages and garlic butter.
Best sausages for sausage garlic bread
This sausage and garlic bread will taste better with good sausages. Fortunately, on our website, we have freshly made gourmet sausages. Our cold cuts are ready-to-cook and made using fresh meats & ingredients. Since our sausages are cured, you can eat them as is, straight out of the pack or you can pan-sear them for a few minutes until nice and golden on every side. Our options include Chicken Breakfast Sausages With Chives, Smoked Chicken Frankfurters and a Classic Chicken Nurmenberger sausage that are all equally scrumptious. Our sausages contain no artificial preservatives or colours.
Sausage garlic bread
It contains Chicken Sausages, cheese and spices such as oregano, chilli flakes, pepper, garlic butter, crushed garlic and more, making it one of the quickest Easter breakfast recipes. Adding veggies like onions, tomatoes, olives and fresh Chicken Sausages to garlic bread can make it more nutritious. So, if you want to surprise your family with an Easter treat, try this easy recipe provided below.
- 2 frankfurters - Chopped
- 300 gms refined flour
- 2 ½ tsp Instant yeast ( MIXED WITH 1/4 TH CUP OF SLIGHT WARM WATER )
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp olive oil
- ½ tsp oregano
- 1 ¼ cup water
- 100 gms butter
- 2 tsp Chilli flakes
- 3 tsp Chopped Garlic
- 2 pinches Pepper
- 2 pinches salt
- 2 tsp Chopped Coriander
For the dough:
For the garlic butter:
- Combine all of the dough ingredients apart from the yeast.
- Start adding the water and yeast slowly to the flour mixture and knead it nicely until smooth and soft.
- Don't keep it in the refrigerator; rather, cover the bowl with a soft, damp cloth, and keep it aside for at least 1 hour.
- After the dough has doubled in size, cut it into smaller pieces, roll them, make small cuts in the bread rolls, add garlic butter on top of it, spread it evenly and keep it aside for 30 minutes.
- If you like cheesy bread, you can add the grated or diced cheese on top before baking the bread. Bake it for 18 - 25 mins depending on the oven temperature at 170-180℃, If your oven/OTG has a fan, keep the fan on.
Additional tips for sausage bread Easter recipe
- Putting the cheese inside the bread slits will help you get amazing cheese pulls.
Make tips easy sausage garlic bread recipe for Easter breakfast at home. So, what do you have to lose? Order Licious Chicken Sausages and make this sausage garlic bread recipe.
We'd love to see how you make sausage garlic bread. Take images of your garlic bread and tag Licious in them on Instagram with the hashtag #MadeWithLicious for a chance to win Licious cash.