Whether it’s a slight drizzle or a torrential downpour, the rains have a tendency to bring out intense pakoda cravings for the best of us. And with our range of ready to deep fry pakodas, you can throw yourself a delicious pakoda party in minutes! Try out our Spicy Chicken Pakodas – boneless chicken in a spicy batter that is ready to fry, for meaty pakodas ready in minutes. They’re easy to make and absolutely delightful to eat. Read on to learn how to cook them perfectly.
Buy Spicy Chicken Pakoda on Licious. Explore our website for a range of other Licious Ready to cook options to prepare your next delicious recipe!
|Prep Time||2 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- Gently mix the contents of the package to ensure all the pieces of chicken are completely coated with batter.
Deep-fry On The Hob (Time: 4-5 minutes)
- Place a deep-frying pan on medium heat. Add enough oil to completely submerge the pieces. Heat oil to 180℃. It shouldn't be so hot that the oil starts to smoke, nor too cool or the chicken will just soak up all the oil. To test, slide a piece of chicken in the oil and if it sizzles then you should be on the right track.
- Once the oil is hot enough, slide in the chicken one by one gently into the oil. Make sure you don’t drop them in as it may make the oil splatter onto your hand. Gently stir the pieces of chicken in the oil and turn them over occasionally till you get a golden brown colour on all sides.
- Should take you approximately 4-5 minutes. If you feel like it isn't cooked through, fry for another minute. Remove carefully onto a paper towel with a slotted spoon.
- Let the Spicy Chicken Pakodas rest for a few minutes once cooked.
- Serve with your favourite chutney.