#MomChef: S. Shefali
Craving #MaaKaKhana? Try out this delicious recipe that’s been lovingly shared with us as part of our Mother’s Day campaign. We’re sure you’ll feel this mother’s love on your plate when you eat it. Enjoy!
What’s so special about this dish? Here’s what Sujata has to say:
“Here my mom cooks chicken in mint leaves paste and the chicken curry does not look the usual colour. This recipe is good for hot summer days.”
Buy Fresh Chicken online on Licious. Explore our website for a range of other fresh chicken options such as Chicken Drumsticks, Chicken Thighs and Curry cuts and prepare your next delicious recipe with Licious!
- 500 gms Chicken
- 2 onion chopped
- 1 Tbsp Green chilli paste
- 2 Tbsp Ginger-garlic paste
- 2 Tbsp Crushed black pepper for marination
- 1 Tbsp Black pepper for cooking
- 1 Cup Hung Curd
- 3 Tbsp Refined oil
- 3 leaves Bunches Mint for paste
- Salt- according to taste
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Wash and drain chicken pieces.
- In a bowl, add hung curd, green chilli paste, salt, and sugar.
- Mix chicken pieces so that they are all nicely coated.
- Cover it and keep aside for an hour for marination.
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Saute chopped onion for a minute.
- Then add ginger+garlic paste.
- Stir for few seconds.
- Now add marinated chicken pieces.
- Cover and cook over a slow flame for 30 to 35 minutes.
- In between stir it.
- Add mint leaves paste.
- Cook for 5 more minutes.
- Add crushed black pepper.
- Cover it for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot with rice