If there’s any food that makes you feel cosy, comfortable, and warms you from within, it’s the classic Chicken Soup. Made with chicken bones for more than its nutritional value, nothing compares to the subtle, heartwarming flavours and great health benefits of classic chicken soup.
Buy our Chicken Soup Bones (Classic) and make yourself a bowl of well-seasoned broth to be used as is, or as a stock for soups and curries.
|Prep Time||2 minutes|
|Cook Time||45 minutes|
- Remove the Chicken Soup Bones from the package and place it in a bowl.
On the hob: (Time: 45 minutes)
- Place a large saucepan over a medium flame.
- Add 1 pack of Licious chicken bone base and cover it with 1 litre of water.
- Bring the bones to a boil and then let them gently simmer on a low heat for 40-45 minutes. The longer this mixture simmers, the deeper the flavour of the stock.
- Once ready, strain the broth and allow it to cool. You could drink it as is or use it as a stock in soups, curries, stews, etc.