This winter, try this hearty, comforting, and delicious chunky chicken noodle soup! Made with just a few simple ingredients, this soup will become a family favourite in no time. This soup is perfect for a winter night because it is: Warm, filling, nourishing, comforting & easy to make.
Why does everyone love soup?
Soup is one of the most versatile dishes out there. It can be made with almost any combination of ingredients and always tastes good. Whether you’re looking for a hearty winter meal or a light summer lunch, soup is the perfect option.
There are so many reasons to love soup. For one, it’s a great way to use up leftover ingredients. Have some veggies that are about to go bad? Throw them in a pot with some broth and seasonings, and voila – you’ve got soup! Soup is also very easy to make ahead of time and reheat later, making it perfect for busy weeknights or packing for lunch.
But the best reason to love soup is simply that it’s delicious! There’s nothing quite like a warm bowl of soup to lift our spirits on a rather underwhelming day. No matter what time of year, soup is always a welcome meal.
|Prep Time||30 minutes|
|Cook Time||60 minutes|
- Licious Chicken Mini Bites 250gms
- For Chicken broth
- 1 can of diced tomatoes undrained
- Mixed Vegetables (carrots green peas, corn, spring onion)
- 1/2 cup uncooked noodles
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Step-by-step guide for making chunky chicken noodle soup
- This chunky chicken noodle soup is the perfect comfort food for any chilly day. It's easy to make and can be tailored to your taste. This step-by-step guide will show you how to make the best chunky chicken noodle soup.
- Start by heating some oil in a large pot. Then, add your chopped onions and garlic, and cook until softened.
- Next, add the Licious Chicken Mini Bites and cook until browned.
- Now, it's time to add the broth and noodles. Bring the soup to a boil, then reduce the heat and let it simmer for a few minutes until the noodles are cooked through.
- Finally, stir some vegetables (like peas and carrots) and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve hot, garnished with some chopped fresh parsley or thyme if desired. Enjoy!
Benefits of chunky chicken noodle soup When you’re feeling under the weather, there’s nothing like a hot bowl of soup to make you feel better. Chicken soup is a classic remedy for the common cold, and it’s also pretty delicious. This chunky chicken noodle soup is packed with all the good stuff – chicken, veggies, and hearty noodles.
It’s the perfect comfort food to warm you up on a chilly day.There are plenty of reasons to love chicken soup, but here are a few of our favourite benefits:
1. It’s packed with protein.Chicken is a great source of lean protein essential for building and repairing muscles. Not to mention, it’s also low in calories and fat. So if you’re looking for a hearty yet healthy soup, this one hits the spot.
2. It has immunity-boosting properties.
Chicken soup has long been known for its ability to fight off colds and other illnesses. The steam from the hot soup helps clear congestion, and the broth contains nutrients that help boost your immune system. Plus, it just makes you feel better when you’re not feeling your best!3. It’s easy on your stomach.Chicken soup can be easy on your tummy and help settle your stomach when you have a stomach bug or feel nauseous.
This chunky chicken noodle soup is the perfect meal. It's packed with flavour, and the hearty chunks of Licious Chicken Mini Bites and noodles will fill you up without weighing you down. And best of all, it's easy to make! In a 250gm packet of Licious Chicken Mini Bites, there are about 20 - 30 pieces of fresh, boneless chicken cut into bite-sized pieces. These mini bites are tender and cut from chicken breast. Apart from soups, Licious Chicken Mini Bites are also the perfect ingredient for chicken popcorn, salads, and pizzas.
All Licious meats are hygienically vacuum-packed in tamper-proof packaging. The chicken are grown in biosecure farms and cut & cleaned by experts. Order Licious Chicken Mini Bites now!