A dish that emulates the true essence of Nawabo ka shaher, the Lucknowi Keema is as rich and indulgent as the welcoming city of Lucknow. And getting lost in the flavours inspired by the Awadhi history is just as easy as getting lost in its rich culture and heritage.
Buy Lucknowi Keema online on Licious. Explore our website for a range of other Licious Ready to Cook options to prepare your next delicious recipe.
|Prep Time||0 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- Remove the Lucknowi Keema from the package and place it in a bowl.
Pan-fry On The Hob (Time: 15 - 20 minutes)
- Heat a teaspoon of oil in a non-stick frying pan. Spread out the keema on the surface of the pan and allow it to sizzle, stirring occasionally.
- Cover the pan to retain the moisture while the keema cooks on a low flame.
- When the meat starts to release some of its fat you’ll know that it is cooked.
- Let the Lucknowi Keema rest for a few minutes once cooked.
- Serve hot with parathas and pickled onions.