#MomChef: Harsha Bhatia
Craving #MaaKaKhana? Try out this delicious recipe that’s been lovingly shared with us as part of our Mother’s Day campaign. We’re sure you’ll feel this mother’s love on your plate when you eat it. Enjoy!
What’s so special about this dish? Here’s what Poonam has to say:
“ The taste of the Rawas and onions cooked so well … perfection at its best!!!”
Buy Fresh Indian Salmon online on Licious. Explore our website for a range of other fresh seafood options such as Fish, Prawns and Crabs and prepare your next delicious recipe with Licious!
- 1 kg Rawas Boneless Fish
- 750 onions chopped
- 300 g Dahi
- Salt - to taste
- 1 tsp Haldi
- 6 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 8 tsp coriander powder
- fresh coriander
- In a large mixing bowl, add chopped onions, 150g of dahi, oil, ½ tsp of haldi, 3 tsp of red chilli powder, 4 tsp of coriander powder and green chillies, mix well and keep aside.
- Marinate the Rawas fish with 150g of dahi, oil, ½ tsp of haldi, 3 tsp of red chilli powder and 4 tsp of coriander powder.
- Add the onion mixture to a hot pan and saute the mixture until the water from the onions dry out.
- At this point, add the pieces of marinated fish to the pan and mix well on high flame to ensure the masalas coat the fish. Turn to a simmer and cover the pan to allow the fish to cook. Cook the fish until the old surfaces.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and serve with steamed rice or garam garam phulkas.