Chicken Tikka Kathi Roll is a lip-smacking roll stuffed with a spicy chicken tikka filling that’s flavourful and delicious. This is a quick snack recipe that comes together in minutes and can be served as an evening snack or even as a light meal for dinner or lunch.
A Chicken Tikka Kathi Roll recipe is prepared with juicy and succulent pieces of chicken cubes, onions, and bell peppers and served hot with your favourite sauce or chutney. Chat masala is sprinkled on top for that yummy snazzy flavour. You can prepare this quick recipe for the kids to enjoy or even carry it in your tiffin to enjoy at school or work.
If you’re looking to prepare this easy and quick Chicken Kathi Roll at home, check out the recipe below. Make sure to follow the step-by-step recipe to make Chicken Tikka Kathi Rolls within minutes!
Licious Original Tandoori Chicken Masala
What makes Licious Original Tandoori Chicken Masala different from the rest?
Licious believes in selling quality and fresh meat and fish products so that you enjoy every bit of making your favourite dishes and savouring each bite. Hence, while successfully delivering meat and fish that undergo 150+ quality checks and are hygienically vacuum-packed, we decided to make your cooking process simpler by introducing our unique Tandoori Chicken Masala Powder. But why should you choose our Tandoori Chicken Masala you ask?
They come in single-use sachets to maintain the freshness of the masala every time you use one for your meat dishes. The spices are ground at very cold temperatures using cryogrinding technology, which helps lock in the aroma of the spices by maintaining the loss of essential oils, while also maintaining flavour and medicinal values. It also ensures uniformity in spice grinding and size distribution. The masalas have natural meat tenderisers, which help make your cooking process effortless and quick, by reducing the marination time of the meat. Every time you use our Tandoori Chicken Masala, you will enjoy the same aroma and colour to prepare your dishes.
|Prep Time||30 minutes|
|Cook Time||60 minutes|
- For Chicken Tikka:
- Licious Chicken Leg – Boneless cubes - 500 grams
- Licious Original Tandoori Chicken Masala - 3 tbsp
- Ginger-garlic paste - 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
- Salt as required
- Hung curd - 1 cup
- Mustard oil - 3 tbsp for marination
- Sunflower oil - 1 tbsp for cooking
- For Chicken Tikka Kathi Roll:
- Licious Chicken Tikka - 600 grams
- Laccha paratha - 7 pieces
- Mint chutney - 7 tbsp
- onion sliced - 1 cup
- green bell peppers julienne - ½ cup
- Red Bell Peppers julienne - ½ cup
- Yellow bell peppers julienne - ½ cup
- Chaat masala - As required
- Ghee/butter - As required
- In a bowl, add ginger & garlic paste, salt, lemon juice, and the Licious Original Tandoori Chicken Masala and mix well.
- Massage the Licious Chicken Leg Boneless Cubes with the above mix for 2-3 mins. Then add in the curd.
- Heat mustard oil to its smoking point. Once cooled, add and mix well to the chicken and marinate for 15 mins.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan.
- Place the chicken pieces evenly and cook till they’re slightly charred from all sides.
- Once the chicken tikka is at room temperature, cut the chicken tikka into cubes.
- Take a pan and heat butter. Sauté red, yellow, and green bell pepper and keep aside.
- Take cooked laccha parathas and spread 1 tbsp of mint chutney on each paratha.
- Place sliced onions in the middle of the paratha and then add chicken tikka cubes, and bell pepper cubes equally. Sprinkle chat masala and roll them.
- Take a pan and heat ghee/butter, sear the chicken tikka kathi roll from all sides and serve.
- Order our Chicken Tandoori Masala from our website to cook this delicious Chicken Tikka Kathi Roll for any occasion. Be sure to take a few pictures for Instagram and tag us using #MadeWithLicious for a chance to win Licious Cash. Enjoy!