Sandwiches are one of the easiest recipes to prepare for a quick snack or light meal. They are perfect for parties or even tiffin options for the family. Sandwiches can be prepared in a variety of ways. You can choose to make your sandwiches healthy with veggies or prepare a filling with meat. When it comes to meat sandwiches, chicken is one of the most popular meats used. You can also prepare a quick chicken sandwich using leftover chicken as well. Sandwiches can be served with your favourite salad or enjoyed on their own.
If you’re looking for an easy and quick chicken sandwich recipe to prepare at home, check out this delicious Chicken Tikka Sandwich recipe below.
For this recipe, we’ve used our Original Tandoori Chicken Masala to prepare the chicken tikka masala for the sandwich filling. Make sure to follow the step-by-step recipe to make Chicken Tikka Masala Sandwich within minutes!
Licious Original Tandoori Chicken Masala To Prepare Chicken Tikka Masala Sandwich
What makes Licious Original Tandoori Chicken Masala different from the rest?
Licious believes in selling fresh meats and fish so you enjoy your favourite dishes and savour each bite. While successfully delivering meat and fish that undergo 150+ quality checks that are hygienically vacuum-packed, we decided to make your cooking process simpler by introducing our unique Tandoori Chicken Masala Powder. This has natural meat tenderiser that helps in quick cooking.
Here’s why you choose our Tandoori Chicken Masala. They come in single-use sachets to maintain the freshness of the masala every time you use one to whip up meaty dishes. The spices are ground at very cold temperatures using cryogrinding technology that helps lock in the aroma of the spices by maintaining the loss of essential oils, while also maintaining flavour and medicinal values. It also ensures uniformity in spice grinding and size distribution. The masalas have natural meat tenderisers, which help make your cooking process effortless and quick, by reducing the marination time of the meat. Every time you use our Tandoori Chicken Masala, you will enjoy the same aroma and colour to prepare your dishes.
|Prep Time||30 minutes|
|Cook Time||60 minutes|
- For Chicken Tikka:
- Licious Chicken Leg – Boneless cubes - 500 grams
- Licious Original Tandoori Chicken Masala - 3 tbsp
- Ginger-garlic paste - 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
- Salt as required
- Hung curd - 1 cup
- Mustard oil - 3 tbsp for marination
- Sunflower oil - 1 tbsp for cooking
- For Chicken Tikka Sandwich:
- Chicken Tikka - 600 grams
- Mayonnaise - 1 cup
- Mint chutney - 6 tbsp
- Shredded iceberg lettuce - 1 cup
- slices Sandwich bread- 12 pieces
- In a bowl, add ginger & garlic paste, salt, lemon juice, and the Licious Original Tandoori Chicken Masala and mix well.
- Massage the Licious chicken leg boneless cubes with the above mix for 2-3 mins. Then add in the curd.
- Heat mustard oil to its smoking point. Once cooled, add and mix well to the chicken and marinate for 15 mins.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan.
- Place the chicken pieces evenly and cook till they’re slightly charred on all sides.
- Once the chicken tikka is at room temperature, chop the chicken tikka and place it in a mixing bowl.
- Add mayonnaise and shredded iceberg lettuce to the mixing bowl and mix well with the chicken tikka. Place it in the refrigerator.
- Take sandwich bread slices and apply mint chutney on the bread slices.
- Place the chicken mix on the bread and spread evenly.
- Close the sandwich and cut the edges of the sandwich. Cut in half, and serve chilled.
Order our Chicken Tandoori Masala from our website to prepare this delicious Chicken Tikka Masala Sandwich for any occasion. Be sure to take a few pictures for Instagram and tag us using #MadeWithLicious for a chance to win Licious Cash. Enjoy!