Egg: Protein is the building block of life since it aids growth, development, cell repair, and metabolism.
Did you know that not all protein contains the complete pack of vitamins, healthy fats, and amino acids? Some proteins are “complete,” which means they include all twenty-plus types of amino acids required by the body to produce new protein. Others are deficient in one or more of the nine necessary amino acids, which our bodies cannot produce from scratch. So, which foods offer the complete protein package? Here’s all you need to know about the best sources of protein.
What Are the Best Sources of Protein?
Meat, poultry, fish, eggs, and dairy products are all excellent sources of complete protein. Eggs, one of the few foods that should be regarded as “superfoods,” are high in nutrients, some of which are uncommon in the modern diet. Egg calories depend on the number of eggs you consume. However, eggs are much more than their calorie content. We can confidently state that eggs are among the most nutrient-dense foods and contain high levels of protein, fat, and vitamins.
If you are looking for high-quality eggs, look no further than our website. We stock a number of options that are naturally laid eggs from healthy chickens, with no hormones or antibiotic-residue.
Find out more about egg nutrition and some healthy ways to eat eggs further in this article –
Egg Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits
Whole eggs are one of the most nutritious foods in the world, containing a little of every vitamin you require to stay healthy. Eating eggs regularly raises HDL (the “good”) cholesterol levels, which is associated with a decreased risk of numerous illnesses.
Choline is a nutrient that many people are unaware of, despite the fact that it is an extremely important element that is frequently paired with the B vitamins. Whole eggs are a good source of choline. There are several additional surprising egg benefits that you should be aware of. So keep reading to find out more.
10 Amazing Health Benefits of Egg –
- Egg protein helps maintain and repair human tissues, particularly muscles.
- Eggs include vitamins and minerals that are vital for our brain and nervous system to function properly.
- Eggs provide all of the nutrients required by the body to create energy.
- The vitamins A, B-12, and selenium found in eggs are essential for maintaining a healthy immune system.
- The choline in eggs helps break down the amino acid homocysteine, which may lead to heart diseases.
- Eggs rich in folic acids are said to ensure a healthy pregnancy.
- Certain vitamins found in eggs help maintain clear vision as well.
- Egg protein, being a very filling and nutritious component helps reduce a person’s desire to snack while also lowering their overall calorie consumption.
- Some vitamins and minerals included in eggs maintain healthy skin and prevent tissue deterioration.
- Eggs contain high-quality protein.
Keeping in mind the benefits of eating eggs, as mentioned above, it is no doubt that eggs are a very crucial and healthy part of your diet. Equally important, are the many ways in which you can relish them. The manner in which you cook your eggs might have an impact on their nutrition content. Here are some of the healthiest ways to enjoy eggs!
The healthy way to eat eggs
- Boiled – Cut the boiled egg in half, season with black pepper and salt to get an exceptionally soft, scrumptious, and nutritious delight!
- Poached – Crack and cook the eggs for 2.5–3 minutes in a pot of boiling water between 71–82°C.
- Fried – Just brush a pan with oil and crack the eggs on it. “Sunnyside up” or “over easy”, have it however you like it.
- Scrambled – Scrambled eggs are made by beating eggs in a bowl, blending them with salt, pepper, and other prefered spices. This mixture is then poured into a heated pan and scrambled/mixed over low heat until they are set.
Enjoy this healthy delicacy in whatever way you like, getting sufficient proteins and key nutrients every day in your diet!
You may also experience the taste of different eggs. Some popular types of eggs are country eggs, quail eggs, Kadaknath eggs, and brown eggs all of which you can find on our website.
Order fresh eggs online from Licious and get them delivered to your doorstep!
Remember to share your egg dishes on Instagram with #MadeWithLicious and you could win some Licious Cash. Let us know in the comments if you enjoyed this read.