Make merry and spread joy this Christmas with this French classic. Our pre-marinated Chicken Galantine is really easy to cook at home and delightful to taste. The cream cheese infused spice mix adds a rich flavour to the chicken and tenderizes it evenly. Treat your friends and family to a memorable feast. Enjoy this classic made convenient!
Buy Chicken Galantine on Licious. Explore our website for a range of other ready to cook options to prepare your next delicious recipe with Licious!
Watch this video to see how you can make our Ready-to-Cook Chicken Galantine at home:
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- Remove the Chicken Galantine from the package and place it on a tray.
- Cut out the net casing from the meat.
Pressure a On The Hob (Time: 25 - 30 minutes)
- Recommended only if you have a large, thick bottomed pressure cooker that would comfortably fit the Chicken Galantine. If it isn’t thick bottomed, it might turn entirely black.
- Heat a teaspoon of oil in a non-stick frying pan. Sear the meat evenly all over.
- Place a thick bottomed pressure cooker on a low flame. Chop an onion and two carrots into thick dices and add it to the pressure cooker. Next, drizzle a little oil and place the Chicken Galantine on the vegetables. Close the pressure cooker but don’t place the weight on the lid.
- Cook over a very low flame for about 20 minutes. Once cooked, open the lid carefully and allow any moisture to fall back into the pressure cooker. Carefully remove the chicken onto a serving dish and place the vegetables beside it too.
- Deglaze the pressure cooker by adding some water to it and gently scraping the surface. You’ll be left with a thick, shiny sauce that you can use to coat the chicken before serving.
Roasting in an Oven (Time: 20 - 25 minutes)
- Warm up your oven to 180℃ or Gas Mark 4. Grease a baking tray with a teaspoon of oil, place the Chicken Galantine on the tray, and place it in the preheated oven. Let it cook for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove the baking tray from the oven, place the meat on a serving dish and then deglaze the tray either in the oven or on the hob by adding some water to it and gently scraping the surface. You’ll be left with a thick, shiny sauce that you can use to coat the chicken before serving.
- Let the Chicken Galantine rest for about 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with the roasted vegetables and your favourite gravy for a delicious Christmas spread.