Looking for a quick chicken recipe that you can make within minutes at home? Try this delicious, creamy Chicken Lazone recipe with just a few ingredients. Prepare this for a weeknight dinner or any other occasion and impress your family and friends!
What is Chicken Lazone?
Chicken Lazone is one of the easiest recipes you can try at home. Although it may look fancy, this recipe can be made within minutes! It‘s a delicious dish made with seasoned chicken pan-fried in butter and then smothered in a creamy sauce. You can serve this yummy chicken over rice, pasta, fresh bread, or cauliflower rice to be enjoyed on any occasion! The best part is that it’s not only got a fancy name, but it’s a great recipe if you’re looking to impress your guests.
Buy Licious Chicken Breast
We recommend using our Chicken Breast product to prepare this easy Chicken Lazone recipe. This cut is skinless and has a supple texture that you can use for various types of chicken recipes. You can use it to pan-fry, grill, slow cook or bake these pieces for the best dish. Our expert meat technicians at Licious cut, clean and vacuum-pack the meat, making it ready to use!
Our Licious chicken is sourced from government-approved biosecure farms. All our products go through 150+ quality checks and contain no antibiotic residue or hormones. Our products are never frozen to maintain freshness, and we ensure constant temperature controls between 0-4℃ at every stage.
So, order Chicken Breast from Licious to make this delectable Chicken Lazone recipe.
|Prep Time||30 minutes|
|Cook Time||60 minutes|
- 4 small chicken breasts cut into strips
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp cajun or creole seasoning low sodium
- ¼ tsp white pepper
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp each of oil and unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1¼ cup heavy cream or canned coconut cream
- 1½ teaspoon cajun or creole seasoning
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp dried basil
- ½ tsp Italian Seasoning
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp chopped parsley
- In a bowl, combine cajun or creole seasoning, garlic powder and pepper. Sprinkle generously on both sides of the chicken breast pieces.
- In a shallow dish, place the flour and coat each piece of chicken with the flour. Set aside.
- Place a large pan on medium heat. Add 1 tbsp of oil and butter. Once hot, add the chicken pieces and cook on each side until well cooked. Take the chicken pieces out and place them on a plate.
- Add the remaining butter to the pan and allow it to melt. Pour the whipping cream and the remaining seasonings (except parsley) and whisk until the sauce mixture is smooth. Allow the mixture to come to a simmer.
- Adjust salt and pepper according to taste. Add the chicken to the sauce and allow it to cook for about one to two minutes on low. Once the sauce thickens, switch off the flame and top with parsley. Serve with spaghetti, fresh bread, or rice. Enjoy!
Order fresh Chicken Breast from our website to cook this Chicken Lazone recipe at home. Be sure to take a few pictures for Instagram and tag us using #MadeWithLicious for a chance to win Licious Cash. Enjoy!