Are you looking for a healthier version of fried chicken with the perfect crunch? This oven fried chicken recipe is not only delicious, but healthy as well. It’s easy to make and turns out perfectly juicy and crispy. You could make it for a quick snack or as a starter for a family gathering at home. Serve these yummy oven-fried chicken pieces with veggies and your favourite sauce or dip for the perfect taste! So, go ahead and try this super healthy and delicious oven-fried chicken for any occasion and impress your guest!
Buy Licious Chicken Breast
To prepare this healthy oven-fried chicken recipe, we recommend our Licious Chicken Breast, fresh pieces of meat that you can use for any recipe. These chicken breast cuts are skinless and have a supple texture. Apply a flavourful spice rub and bake, grill, slow cook or pan-fry these breast pieces for the best taste!
Our Chicken is humanely raised in restricted biosecurity zones and hand selected after weight and age calibration. 100% free of antibiotic residue and hormones, all products at Licious go through 150+ quality checks to ensure you get the best meat and seafood delivered to your home. Our expert meat technicians cut, clean and hygienically vacuum-pack the meat, making it ready to use! Our products are never frozen to maintain freshness, and we ensure constant temperature controls between 0-4℃ at every stage.
So, order our Licious Chicken Breast to make this easy oven-fried chicken recipe at home!
|Prep Time||30 minutes|
|Cook Time||60 minutes|
- 4 chicken breasts cut into strips
- ¾ cup flour
- 6 tbsp Melted butter
- ½ cup breadcrumbs Panko works best
- 2 tsp Paprika
- ½ tsp Pepper
- 1 tbsp salt
- Preheat the oven and place a piece of parchment paper on the baking sheet. Brush it with butter.
- In a ziplock bag, combine the breadcrumbs, flour, salt, pepper and paprika. Add in the chicken and coat well.
- Place all the chicken pieces on the baking sheet and space them out. Bake for ten minutes and flip gently to bake on the other side for another ten minutes. Drizzle oil if you find that the pan is too dry.
- Check to see if the chicken pieces are cooked well. If not, bake for another four to five minutes but do not overcook.
- Remove the pieces and place them on a paper towel to soak up any excess oil.
- Serve hot with your favourite dip or sauce. Enjoy!
For the best crispy oven-fried chicken, ensure the following:
- Use butter and not cooking spray as the butter fat helps get the pieces crispy.
- Ensure that the parchment paper is not dry when flipping the chicken pieces.
- We recommend drizzling oil or butter onto the parchment paper, so the chicken pieces crisp nicely.
- Eating these delicious oven-fried chicken pieces right away is always better. However, if you plan to serve them later, place the pieces on a rack or a plate lined with a paper towel so the parts do not get soggy.
Order our fresh Chicken Breast from our website to cook this healthy oven-fried chicken recipe at home. Be sure to take a few pictures for Instagram and tag us using #MadeWithLicious for a chance to win Licious Cash. Enjoy!