Quick and easy snacks always come to mind when relaxing at home or hosting a party. You can find plenty of easy delicious recipes online to make at home within minutes. However, trying something unique and yummy to impress family and friends is always a good idea. So, how about trying this delicious Teriyaki Chicken Noodle Salad at home? It’s a perfect dish that you can prepare for any occasion.
What is Teriyaki Chicken Noodle Salad?
If you thought that teriyaki was just a sauce, then think again! Teriyaki is a Japanese cooking technique involving broiling or boiling seafood or meat with a salty and sweet soy sauce. It has a sweet, salty and tangy taste, making it a popular dish to try. Teriyaki is an easy sauce you can make at home to prepare various recipes. You can also make this easy marinade in batches and store it in the fridge to make different recipes easily.
This Asian noodle salad is a popular recipe made with noodles, teriyaki sauce, and veggies. The chicken can be either pan-fried or grilled after it has been marinated and then cut into thick slices. It is then topped over the noodle salad for the best taste! This teriyaki chicken noodle salad can be enjoyed as a snack or a quick meal that you can pair with steamed vegetables and rice. For the noodle salad, you can choose to add your favourite veggies for the best taste.
Buy Licious Chicken Mini Bites
To prepare this chicken noodle salad recipe, order our Licious Chicken Mini Bites, that are super easy to prepare. The boneless chicken breast has been cut into bite-sized pieces that can be added to your favourite dish. The chicken bites are great for making various recipes such as chicken popcorn, salads, pasta, pizza, and more!
At Licious, our chicken is always fresh and never frozen. The chicken is raised on government-approved biosecure farms. All our products go through 150+ safety and quality checks before being approved for delivery. Our Licious experts ensure that your meat is well cleaned, cut, washed and trimmed so you can use your order straight out of the pack! To retain freshness, we ensure constant temperature controls between 0-4℃ from sourcing to delivery. Now, you can enjoy the best recipes using fresh cuts from Licious.
|Prep Time||30 minutes|
|Cook Time||60 minutes|
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 3 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 inch Grated ginger
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 400 grams of rice noodles
- 150 grams peas
- 100 grams of fresh broad beans
- 4 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 finely chopped green chilli
- Finely grated lime zest and juice of one lime
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped mint and coriander
- Cover the chicken with a clingfilm on a chopping board and flatten the pieces with a rolling pin until you get a ½-inch thickness for all pieces.
- In a bowl, mix all the chicken ingredients with the chicken and coat well. Cover and marinate the pieces in the fridge for about 30 minutes or overnight.
- Preheat the grill to medium. Put the chicken pieces on a baking sheet and grill for 6 to 7 minutes on each side until well cooked. Make sure to brush frequently at regular intervals with the leftover marinade.
- Prepare noodles as per packet instructions and keep them aside. Cook soya beans and peas in salted water for 2 to 3 minutes until they turn tender. Drain and add to the noodles.
- Mix the remaining ingredients and toss with the noodles.
- Slice the chicken into thick pieces and place them on top of the plated noodles.
- Serve hot, and enjoy!
Order our fresh Chicken Mini Bites from our website to cook this delicious teriyaki chicken noodle salad at home. Be sure to take a few pictures for Instagram and tag us using #MadeWithLicious for a chance to win Licious Cash. Enjoy!