Don’t just serve chips and dip at your next cricket party, give your guests something easy yet delicious to tuck into, like this hearty Chilli Chicken Bibimbap. Your friends will be full & happy!
Served extensively in Pan Asian and Korean restaurants, Chilli Chicken Bibimbap is a dish that people love for its simplicity. The flavours of fresh vegetables, tender meat, chilli sauce under a bed of hot rice come together to form a wholesome meal. If you’re in the mood to do some fun, easy cooking but not sure what to cook, try this easy delicious Chilli Chicken Bibimbap recipe!
In this recipe, we make it easier and less time consuming for you. Use Sichuan Chilly Chicken from Licious. These ready-to-cook boneless pieces of chicken are cut from the thigh. They are freshly marinated in soy sauce, chilli paste & other spices which make it a perfect choice to cook your Chilli Chicken Bibimbap. Order now and get it delivered to your door in just 90 minutes!
What Is Bibimbap?
A Korean dish that consists of mixed rice with a variety of lightly sauteed vegetables, served with meat on the side and a hot egg sunny side up drizzled with chilli garlic sauce.
What Vegetables Can You Add In Chilli Chicken Bibimbap?
Bibimbap is super versatile. Play around with it and add in your favorite vegetables to make this dish interesting. You can add fresh mushrooms, spinach, garlic, carrots, and even jalapenos if you like them.
Which Chicken Can You Use To Cook Chilli Chicken Bibimbap?
The answer to this question is simple – Boneless chicken. Save yourself plenty of time and order ready to cook Sichuan Chilli Chicken from Licious. Ready in 10 minutes, you can add it directly to your bibimbap. Freshly marinated boneless chicken thighs will be the perfect addition to your dish.
Cook your Chilli Chicken Bibimbap with ready-to-cook, pre-marinated Sichuan Chilli Chicken from Licious. Let us know how your dish turned out to be in the comments below. If you post your recipe on social media, hashtag us at #MadeWithLicious and tag Licious on Instagram. We’d love to see your delicious creations.
|Prep Time||30 minutes|
- In a bowl, add soy sauce and chilli powder. Add the sliced carrots, toss together then set aside.
- In a non-stick pan, add vegetable oil. Saute mushrooms and spinach over medium heat for about 2-3 minutes.
- Cook the microwavable rice according to the pack instructions.
- Now add the rest of the oil to the pan on a medium flame and add the ready-to-cook Sichuan Chilli Chicken from Licious. Once cooked, remove from the pan and keep aside in a bowl.
- In the same pan, crack an egg and cook it sunny side up.
- It’s time to organise your bibimbap bow. Divide the bowl into 2 sections. On one side add the sauteed vegetables. And on the other side add the cooked rice.
- Drizzle hot chilli garlic sauce and place your sunny side up egg in the centre.