Is it a no-meat day? How about you find a plant-based alternative that tastes and feels exactly like those delicious chicken kebabs from your favourite restaurant?
Salads are a filling and refreshing option. A nutritious bowl of salad can do wonders for your skin, eyes, and hair.
While eating salads may sound boring, there are many ways to make this super healthy dish interesting. You can add your choice of protein cooked healthily. However, on days when meat is not an option, we have the perfect solution – UnCrave, our NEW plant protein-based kebabs which are vegetarian, soy-based and protein-packed!
Our plant-based Chick~n Seekh Kebabs are the UltiMeat Cheat and trust us, it tastes exactly like real chicken. You’ll have a hard time telling the difference. Additionally, it is rich in protein (42g per pack)) and comes with a nice punch of spices to give your tastebuds that meaty flavour along with the aroma and texture of a real chicken seekh kebab. The kebabs are so versatile that you can enjoy them directly as an appetiser as well as cook other delicious meals such as High Protein Plant Based Salads.
So, place your order today for Uncrave Chick~n Seekh Kebab to enjoy some succulent and juicy kebabs that can be prepared in just 8 minutes. You can savour the kebabs any day with your family and also serve them to your guests with fresh mint chutney or sauce.
What is a Chick-N Seekh Kebab Salad?
Like every other salad, this is another version of a salad that is made using Licious Uncrave Chick~n Seekh Kebab. The kebabs are purely plant-based and made using vegetable proteins such as Soy/Wheat along with your usual ingredients like garlic, ginger, coriander, green chillies, mint leaves, cashews, and spices among others. It is an alternative to your usual Chicken Kebab Salad with the same taste, aroma, and texture.
- You get 42 grams of protein per pack to make your Seekh Kebab Salad
- It is a good source of 8 essential amino acids
- The kebabs are batch-crafted by master chefs
- They are not frozen
- Contains no trans-fats, artificial preservatives, or added MSG
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||8 minutes|
- 1 pack of Uncrave Chick~n Seekh Kebab
- Bell Pepper sliced
- A handful of boiled sweet corn
- iceberg lettuce sliced
- ½ tsp Lemon Juice
- Red cabbage sliced
- 20 grams Carrot sliced
- Cucumber slices
- ½ cup finely chopped mint
- ½ cup Finely Chopped Coriander
- Salt - to taste
- A pinch of sugar
- Curd to taste
- Cook the seekh on a pan as per these instructions:
- Heat a teaspoon of oil in a frying pan over a medium flame.
- Place the kebabs on the pan and close with a lid.
- Let them sear on all sides. Flip the kebabs occasionally till golden brown all over.
- Once done, cut the kebabs into small chunks.
- Add all the vegetables along with the dressing and seekh chunks in a bowl. Mix well and it's ready to enjoy.
So, do try this healthy and easy Chick-N Seekh Kebab Salad recipe at home and tag us with a picture on Instagram using #MadeWithLicious.