India is a land offering a wide array of delicious street foods. Each has its unique flavours due to the use of different spices and preparation methods. They are perfect to satiate your hunger and fulfil your cravings for something spicy and tasty. Among the dozens of varieties available, seekh kababs are one of the most sought-after.
They are spicy, tender, juicy and delicious. But let’s face it, we cannot keep eating this street food every time we crave it, right? After all, we should keep a check on our health, too. But what if we tell you that there’s now an alternative to your favourite mutton seekh kababs that’s healthy and tasty too?
Licious presents UnCrave Plant Based Mutt~n Seekh Kebab that tastes and feels exactly like the real mutton seekh kababs. You can fulfil your mutton cravings by indulging in these delicious plant-based vegetarian kababs on days when meat is not an option.
Our plant protein-based Mutt~N Seekh Kebab smells, feels, and tastes so much like real meat that even diehard mutton lovers could not tell the difference! They are ready-to-cook products and take only 4-8 minutes of your time to cook either in a pan or in an oven.
So, wait no further and place your order online immediately for UnCrave Plant Based Mutt~n Seekh Kebab. The kababs are not frozen and are a good source of 8 essential amino acids with no trans-fat, artificial preservatives, or added MSG.
What is Plant-Based Meat and Is It Meat Healthy?
Plant-based meats are the new items accepted worldwide for all types of diets. While meat is a good source of protein and many other nutrients, there sure are times when you have to take a break. That is when plant-based meats make the right alternative. They are healthy to indulge in and can be eaten without guilt. Now, you may wonder How Is Plant-Based Meat Made?
At Licious, our plant protein-based vegetarian kebabs are made with soy and wheat and contain a good amount of protein – 42 grams per pack. We combine these plant proteins with spices and other ingredients to bring you delicious flavour. These ingredients include ginger, garlic, coriander, mint, butter and more.
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 1 in pack of UnCrave Mutt~N Seekh Kebab Choppedchunks
- 1 Large onion diced
- ½ Red Bell Pepper diced
- ½ Green Bell Pepper diced
- ½ yellow bell pepper diced
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- Salt as required
- ½ tsp freshly crushed black pepper
- 1 tsp green chilli sauce
- 2 tsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp Cooking oil
- Toasted sesame seeds for garnish
- Spring onion for garnish
- 1 tbsp water
- Heat oil in a wok/pan. Once it starts smoking, add Uncrave Mutt~N Seekh Kebab and sear on all sides until golden brown and keep aside. (4-8 minutes)
- In the same pan, add diced onions, and bell peppers and toss for 2 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, green chilli sauce, and sweet chilli sauce and again toss it for 1 minute
- Add in the seared seekh kebabs and toss it again
- Add the water, salt as per taste, and freshly ground black pepper and toss it again
- Garnish it with chopped spring onions and toasted sesame seeds
- Serve with rice or noodles of your choice.
Do try this healthy and easy Stir Fried Mutt~N Seekh Kebab recipe at home and tag us with a picture on Instagram using #MadeWithLicious.