Whether grilled or baked, quick and easy chicken recipes are always a favourite for any occasion. Chicken cooks fast and tastes great if made with the right ingredients. There are so many easy and quick chicken recipes that you can make using chicken legs, thighs, and breasts.
If you’re looking for an easy chicken recipe, we share a yummy recipe called Balsamic Chicken recipe that you must try out! It’s an easy recipe that’s juicy and succulent that you cannot miss!
What is Balsamic Chicken Breast?
Balsamic Chicken Breast is a garlicky and juicy chicken recipe that takes 10 to 15 minutes to prep. Chicken breast pieces are tossed in an easy marinade with herbs, balsamic glaze and lemon juice. It’s then baked in an oven to take your meal to a whole new level!
Although we’ve used chicken breasts for this recipe, you can also choose to make it with chicken thighs. Soaked in a delicious homemade balsamic marinade, the chicken pieces can also be roasted, baked or grilled for a satisfying meal!
Get Licious Chicken Breast for a perfect dish!
To prepare this yummy Balsamic Chicken Breast recipe, we recommend our Licious Chicken Breast, which are fresh pieces of meat that you can use for any recipe. These chicken breast cuts are skinless and have a supple texture. Apply a flavourful spice rub and bake, grill, slow cook or panfry these breast pieces for the best taste!
Our Licious chicken is raised in restricted biosecurity zones and hand selected after weight and age calibration. 100% free of antibiotic residue and hormones, all our products at Licious go through 150+ quality checks to ensure you get the best meat and seafood delivered to your home. Our expert meat technicians cut, clean and hygienically vacuum-pack the meat, making it ready to use!
|Prep Time||30 minutes|
|Cook Time||60 minutes|
- For the Balsamic Chicken Marinade
- ¼ cup extra virgin oil
- 3 tbsp balsamic glaze store-bought or homemade
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp Tomato paste
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 4 to 5 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme
- ½ tsp sweet paprika
- For the chicken
- Four boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and black pepper
- Whisk together the balsamic glaze, olive oil, honey, tomato paste, and lemon juice in a mixing bowl. Add in the thyme, minced garlic, sweet paprika and oregano. Whisk well to combine all the ingredients.
- Pat the chicken breast pieces dry and season them well with salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken breast pieces to the balsamic marinade and set aside for a couple of hours.
- Heat the oven and transfer the chicken breast pieces to a baking tray or a skillet. Bake until the chicken pieces are cooked through. Serve and enjoy!
Order our fresh chicken breast from our website to cook this delicious Balsamic Chicken Breast recipe at home. Be sure to take a few pictures for Instagram and tag us using #MadeWithLicious for a chance to win Licious Cash. Enjoy!