Chicken breast in honey-balsamic glaze is an easy and healthy recipe to make for an impressive dinner at home. Chicken breast pieces are left to rest in honey-balsamic vinegar for a few minutes and then cooked to perfection on a grill or skillet. Finish off this delicious dish with a drizzle of balsamic glaze to take it to the next level!
The Ingredients Needed For This Balsamic Glaze Chicken Breast Recipe
Here’s a quick look at the ingredients you’ll need to make this easy glazed honey balsamic chicken:
- Chicken Breasts: Use skinless, boneless chicken breast for the best taste. It makes the dish so much juicier and yummy!
- Balsamic Vinegar: This is the star of the show! Without this ingredient, the dish wouldn’t be called so. Make sure to go for a good-quality balsamic vinegar for the best taste.
- Honey: Wildflower or clover honey works well for this dish. However, you can swap it for maple syrup as well.
- Chicken Broth: Although this would give the dish the best flavour, you can also use water. However, you may want to add extra salt to compensate for the lack of taste and salt.
- Rosemary: Fresh rosemary takes this dish over the top. However, it can be substituted for basil, dried herbs or even fresh thyme.
Buy Licious Chicken Breast
To prepare this yummy honey-balsamic chicken recipe, we recommend our Licious Chicken Breast, which are fresh pieces of meat that you can use for any recipe. These chicken breast cuts are skinless and have a supple texture. Apply a flavourful spice rub and bake, grill, slow cook or pan-fry these breast pieces for the best flavour!
Our Chicken is humanely raised in restricted biosecurity zones and hand selected after weight and age calibration. 100% free of antibiotic residue and hormones, all our products at Licious go through 150+ quality checks to ensure you get the best meat and seafood delivered to your home. Our expert meat technicians cut, clean and hygienically vacuum-pack the meat, making it ready to use! Our products are never frozen to maintain freshness, and we ensure constant temperature controls between 0-4℃ at every stage.
So, order our Licious Chicken Breast to make this easy Chicken Breast in Honey-Balsamic Glaze recipe.