One of the most common new year resolutions is eating healthy food for fitness and staying fit. The importance of keeping fit and healthy has grown a lot during this global pandemic. However, health resolutions are also challenging to maintain owing to our fast and busy lifestyles! Healthy fitness meals also have a reputation for being unappealing and lacking flavour and punch. It’s no wonder that many of us give up after a few weeks!
Not anymore! If you are committed to changing your habits and living a healthier life this new year, here are a few popular fitness food recipes made with Chicken Tenders to help you maintain a healthy diet that is also flavourful and tasty.
Popular Body Fitness Food List
A few healthy and tasty Chicken Tender fitness meals include:
- Chicken parm strips
- Baked chicken tenders with honey sauce
- Texas chicken tortillas
- Parmesan baked chicken tenders
- Oriental chicken tenders salad
In this article, we’ll look at one of the best fitness food recipes out there: a hearty meal that is simultaneously tasty, nutritious, and healthy. In short, it is the perfect fitness meal: full of flavours and nutrients and sure to be loved by all ages.
Garlic Butter Chicken Tenders are an easy and delicious way of putting the versatility of Chicken Tenders to use. You can easily prepare this delightful fitness food at home on a busy day by following this easy recipe.
Garlic Butter Chicken Tenders
Garlic butter chicken tenders are a unique Chicken Tenders recipe high in protein. It’s an excellent way to eat something tasty and drive away those hunger pangs while remaining healthy. It is a flavorful and juicy dish, and super easy to prepare. If you like chicken, you will love this healthy fitness meal. It tastes delectable on its own and even better with vegetables and rice.
Licious Chicken Tenders
This fitness meal requires fresh, excellent quality chicken tenders to maximise deliciousness. We highly recommend our boneless, juicy and fresh Chicken Tenders. You won’t find these easily at your local chicken stall. Tenders are cut from the underside of the breast, therefore every chicken has two tenders. Chicken tenders get their name because they are in fact the most tender part of the chicken and therefore, very sought after.
Chicken tenders have a mild flavour, are high-protein, high-vitamin, and highly nutritious chicken pieces. Boneless Chicken Tenders are a great option for preparing healthy fitness meals.
So, of course, we had to make them easily available for you! Our expert meat technicians cut and clean the tenders before vacuum-sealing them for maximum freshness. Place your order now to prepare this mouth-watering fitness food recipe with Chicken Tenders from Licious.
- 500 grams Boneless Chicken Tenders
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Fresh garlic as per taste
- 1 tablespoon of garlic paste
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Chilli flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- In a medium-sized pan, add olive oil and butter.
- Add the chicken tenders and all the spices, salt, and pepper to the pan. Cook the chicken until almost cooked.
- Add freshly chopped garlic, 1 tablespoon of garlic paste and some butter, and cook until chicken tenders turn golden-brown.
- Drizzle some water over the chicken tenders and give them a thorough toss.
- Voila! Garlic Butter Chicken Tenders are ready to eat with rice, mashed potatoes or coleslaw.
Garlic Butter Chicken Tenders Tips:
- Be careful not to overcook or burn the garlic. It will affect the taste of the dish.
- You could also serve this fitness food with boiled eggs and vegetables for an even more nutritious and filling option.
Chicken tenders are lean and nutritious, rich in proteins and low in calories. If you’ve made a new year’s resolution to stay fit and eat healthily, this Garlic Butter Chicken Tender recipe is perfect for you to try. Prepare this mouth-watering and refreshing fitness food by ordering boneless Chicken Tenders from Licious! When you make this sumptuous recipe at home, take some photos and share them on social media with the hashtag: #MadeWithLicious. Tag us for a chance to win Licious cash!