When it comes to new year resolutions, almost everyone wishes to get in shape and eat healthy fitness food. As 2022 is here, there’s a good chance you, too, have made a similar resolution to get fitter and healthier. However, nearly 84% of people can’t keep this resolution because of a lack of motivation and the belief that eating fitness meals is boring.
To help you stick to your new year’s fitness resolution, you’ll need some tasty and nutritious fitness food recipes that make you look forward to eating healthy. Here are some fitness food recipe ideas to help you maintain a balanced and healthy diet.
Popular Body Fitness Food List
Body fitness food recipes which include the following ingredients can be mouth-watering, healthy, and nutritious for the body all at the same time:
- Pumpkin seeds
Sticky Garlic Chicken Bites
Sticky Garlic Chicken Bites is a baked fitness food recipe featuring Licious Chicken Mini Bites. Imagine perfectly crisped, bite-sized chunks of chicken coated in a sweet and sticky garlic sauce. It is a simple, low-calorie recipe made healthier because the chicken pieces are baked rather than fried.
Licious Chicken Mini Bites
Our Chicken Mini Bites are tender, bite-sized pieces of chicken breast meat. Our expert meat technicians ensure that your meat is cut and trimmed, then cleaned in RO purified water. Licious Chicken Mini Bites, vacuum-packed for maximum freshness, are an excellent option for preparing healthy fitness meals.
This healthy fitness meal can be prepared quickly and easily at home by following this recipe. It calls for fresh, high-quality protein, therefore our Chicken Mini Bites are the perfect fit! Since we’ve done all the prep for you, you can use them straight out of the pack and into your pan.
- 250 grams Licious Chicken Mini Bites
- 100 grams breadcrumbs
- 1 beaten egg
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1.5 tablespoons of soya sauce
- 1.5 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon of sriracha sauce
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Sesame seeds
- Dip the chicken mini bites into the beaten egg, then coat them thoroughly with breadcrumbs.
- Place the coated chicken mini bites in a baking tray and season with black pepper and salt.
- Bake them in a preheated oven (200 °C) for 10 minutes.
- To make the sticky garlic sauce, combine honey, soya sauce, crushed cloves, garlic, the sriracha sauce, and a little water.
- Put the Chicken Mini Bites in the sauce once they’ve been baked to a golden brown colour. Stir them well, and season with sesame seeds.
- Serve while hot.
Sticky Garlic Chicken Bites Tips:
Following these simple tips will help in making your Sticky Garlic Chicken Bites tastier and healthier.
- Don’t overcook the sauce; it will burn.
- Add some of your favourite vegetables to make this fitness food more nutritious.
- Use an air fryer for an equally healthy alternative to baking.
- Finally, make sure the chicken bites are not undercooked.
Our Chicken Mini Bites are packed with protein, easy to cook, convenient (cut, cleaned, trimmed) tasty and perfect for quick and healthy recipes. If you’ve made a new year's resolution to stay fit and eat healthily, give this Sticky Garlic Chicken Bites recipe a try. Prepare this succulent and refreshing fitness food recipe by ordering Boneless Chicken Mini Bites from Licious.
When you make this brilliant Sticky Garlic Chicken Bites recipe at home, take some photos and share them on Instagram with #MadeWithLicious. We’d love to see your take on this recipe. Tag Licious for a chance to win Licious cash!